💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

littlemonster = gay

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
8 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I didn't understand English at all, so it's not her engagement for LGBT that made me a little monster. It was literally her music.

Same

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

i think Gaga at the beginning of her career represented a misunderstood yet unapologetic person, that might be a reason as to why gays orbitated towards her because shw was different than everyone else

4 hours ago, giskardsb said:

I think this is an incorrect assumption.  Straight men listen to many female artists... just not pop stars. 

Yes.  My female faves, listed by the genre I like them for the most, pop not included:

Metal

Floor Jansen

Tarja Turunen

Vixen (band)

Rock

Stevie Nicks

Cheryl Crow

Mama Cass Elliot

Debbie Harry

Alanis Morissette

Sinéad O’Connor

Pat Benatar

Linda Ronstadt

Bonnie Tyler

Ann Wilson

Nancy Wilson

Folk

Joan Baez

Judy Collins

Tracy Chapman

Odetta

Joni Mitchell

Mary Travers

Holly Near

Suzanne Vega

New-age

Enya

Jazz

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

Sarah Vaughan

Carmen McRae

Dinah Washington

Diana Krall

Rickie Lee Jones

Anita O'Day

Norah Jones

Astrud Gilberto

Blues

Janis Joplin

Bonnie Raitt

Bessie Smith

Etta James

R&B

Dionne Warwick

Nina Simone

Donna Summer

Gladys Knight

Tina Turner

Soul

Aretha Franklin

Amy Winehouse

Natalie Cole

I live outside the space time continuum.

giskardsb
3 hours ago, Ronk said:

Yes.  My female faves, listed by the genre I like them for the most, pop not included:

Metal

Floor Jansen

Tarja Turunen

Vixen (band)

Rock

Stevie Nicks

Cheryl Crow

Mama Cass Elliot

Debbie Harry

Alanis Morissette

Sinéad O’Connor

Pat Benatar

Linda Ronstadt

Bonnie Tyler

Ann Wilson

Nancy Wilson

Folk

Joan Baez

Judy Collins

Tracy Chapman

Odetta

Joni Mitchell

Mary Travers

Holly Near

Suzanne Vega

New-age

Enya

Jazz

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

Sarah Vaughan

Carmen McRae

Dinah Washington

Diana Krall

Rickie Lee Jones

Anita O'Day

Norah Jones

Astrud Gilberto

Blues

Janis Joplin

Bonnie Raitt

Bessie Smith

Etta James

R&B

Dionne Warwick

Nina Simone

Donna Summer

Gladys Knight

Tina Turner

Soul

Aretha Franklin

Amy Winehouse

Natalie Cole

You my friend have good taste.  My favorite hard rock singer of any gender over the last five years is Taylor Momsen. She's like a female Layne Staley. 

And I'm still waiting for Gaga to truly embrace her inner Norah Jones/Diana Krall.

I will listen to Taylor Momsen tomorrow on your recommendation.

Yes, yes, yes for Gaga to truly embrace her inner Norah Jones/Diana Krall.   Omg, I can't thing of anything better!

Actually, I should have included Gaga in my list under Jazz, because I like her more for her jazz singing than her pop.  I probably stand alone on GGD with that opinion.

I live outside the space time continuum.

is there any chance that the two incidents aren’t related?

what if u  were naturally to become bi..or myabe the gagadaily talks changed ur ideas and perception of things?and it’s not gaga  directly!

i mean how can music define your sexual orientation?however the opposite can be correct, as most of gay people are more interested in drama clothes make-up dance..than music itself!

i am a straight fan of gaga among all other female pop stars (i’m totally not interested in any other pop girl except some gp hits of katy) cause i am a fan of her music, voice and songwriting above all and i can’t see how does music affect sexuality! and to be honest the fact that gaga is associated to gays irritates me!!( i dont mean it in a bad way, but in real life i can’t say i’m a gaga fan without being judged)

as i said earlier gaga does not turn peolple gay imo, it’s the gays who are attracted to her ( and i’m pretty sure they were madonna cher britney fans before discovering gaga)

as i read some comments, many straight fans have this in common and it’s totally true!

i’m also glad to see more straight fans in ggd, although to me sexuality doesnt really matter in a music forum we’re all human beings and we all have a good taste haha!

Antonio

typical str8s are too busy listening to rap music and saying "bruh" :madge:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Alexander Blue

am I the only straight lady gaga fan in this world?

actually by the way , lady gaga made me look into the gay world and culture , idk but its really interesting tho , drag queens and stuff , it's really good.

I watched 3 seasons of ru paul drag race and i listen to todrick hall , sam smith next to lady gaga

I am a big supporter to the LGBTQ+ communitity and Women Rights

Guess I am the gayest straight male in the universe

I am not your plastic doll.

Alexander Blue
16 hours ago, FloatWithME said:

Every straight person who listened to her music turned gay.  Her music has the gay disease.  It injects it by the ear, making the listener gay for the rest of their life.  So if you see some straight hottie, just play some Gaga tunes for him.  Then show him a good time :lolly:

i somehow found myself accidentally saying YAAAS GAGA SLAY MAMA , YAASS WERK GURL to my monitor , and yes i am serious.

Am I Gay now  :saladga:

I am not your plastic doll.

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm sorry as an androphile I'm offended by the term Gay. How dare you!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
19 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I'm gay, but that's not why I like music... 

Ok, sure thing Joanne bottom. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

19 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

gay agenda

-made by lesbians

-so you know it work

bob the drag queen 2016

follow me in twitter omg

Nickypie101

Your situation is so similar to mine, I always thought I was straight then when me and my gf broke up I realized I’m bi. Now I’m madly in love with one of my best friends :toofunny:

NIGHTCRAWLER
41 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Your situation is so similar to mine, I always thought I was straight then when me and my gf broke up I realized I’m bi. Now I’m madly in love with one of my best friends :toofunny:

No way.. Actually I never thought about how it felt to be gay (or bi) and in love with a straight before I found out I was bi. I guess your best friend you're in love with is straight? Omg girl that's gonna be sensitive 

Archived