💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

littlemonster = gay

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters!!

For a long time, I thought I was straight. When I started stanning Gaga I was in love with a girl and I was tired of hearing everybody says that it's not even possible to be straight and to listen to Gaga's songs. BUT, recently I found out that I'm bisexual. When I started to listen to Gaga, I didn't understand English at all, so it's not her engagement for LGBT that made me a little monster. It was literally her music. When I see people here, I feel like almost every littlemonster is gay and I keep wandering how is it possible? Because she worships LGBT?? No, I was a fan before I knew she was worshiping it. Does that mean that her music is more catchy for gay people? This is insane how could a music be more or less pleasant according to your sexual orientation. 

It is something that I've been a lot thinking about. 

What do you think about it???
How can you explain that almost every monsters are gay???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She's putting fluoride in the water! It turns the frogs gay!

tenor.gif

it was a serious question though

FentyGa

Maybe the conspiracies are true
Gaga is turning people gay
Gaga is only 2 letters away from GayGay
giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

i'm a straight fan and i listen to Gaga's music because i appreciate her songwriting and performance ethic, her overall dedication to her music and her admiration towards her fans.

i listen to all kinds of music, and Joanne was the album i was waiting for from Gaga; honest, personal, relatable and mostly piano-driven.

she truly is versatile and as of lately, she has broadened her demographic, especially amongst age groups - i feel like you all underestimate how big she actually is haha!

kabirartfling

Maybe it has something to with the culture? We are all sort of unhappy at where we are thus Gaga created this fantasy universe for people who love dance music fashion art and many more cultural taboos. And we all just sort of felt welcomed to join that safe place where we can be ourselves?

Give your love to me

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Music said:

i'm a straight fan and i listen to Gaga's music because i appreciate her songwriting and performance ethic, her overall dedication to her music and her admiration towards her fans.

i listen to all kinds of music, and Joanne was the album i was waiting for from Gaga; honest, personal, relatable and mostly piano-driven.

she truly is versatile and as of lately, she has broadened her demographic, especially amongst age groups - i feel like you all underestimate how big she actually is haha!

Yeah we've been told, but I feel like only gay people realize how talented she is

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

Maybe it has something to with the culture? We are all sort of unhappy at where we are thus Gaga created this fantasy universe for people who love dance music fashion art and many more cultural taboos. And we all just sort of felt welcomed to join that safe place where we can be ourselfs?

that's totally right for people who understood English when they started staning

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it was a serious question though

I can't really say, it could just be a coincidence. 

Purr more, hiss less.

kabirartfling
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

that's totally right for people who understood English when they started staning

Why just English? You don't require to know English to enjoy visuals

Give your love to me

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, kabirartfling said:

Why just English? You don't require to know English to enjoy visuals

yeah I haven't thought about that !

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I can't really say, it could just be a coincidence. 

no way

SpookyKid

I was str8 when I started listening to her too, I get the best of both worlds now :sis: 

Answering your question:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived