💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

Nicki Minaj

3f30dafb82ea5f0fc3df7bfefbfc54f2.gif

Upon her rise to fan during "the mixtape days", I was a huge Barb. Like, huge. Tweeting her every Friday wearing pink huge. Over the years, I've come off it a bit, but she still remains one of my most played artists. Nicki, at her best, is unstoppable, and looking back at all her albums, I can't think of not one negative to say about any of them - they've all been incredibly strong, especially my favorite, Roman Reloaded. She, for the most part, delivers pure quality (we will dismiss her most recent releases for the sake of this statement) and it's always exciting to see what she'll pull out next.

Most Streamed Song

(y'all I was on a lot of drugs in 2010, forgive me :laughga: (that sample is godly, though) ) 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I have school 'till 5:30 PM BST :lolly: 

what time is it for you there now :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

what time is it for you there now :oprah: 

11: 12 PM

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

M.I.A.

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif

Up there with Björk as one of *the* greatest artists of all time, Maya has captivated me since her debut Arular. Over all these years, she's remained vigilantly opposed to being boxed in as anything other than herself, unabashedly steadfast in speaking her truth. She's my favorite M.C., and one of the most incredible visual artists of our day, her works littered with political imagery and an unmistakable aesthetic. If I were to name five favorite artists off the top of my head, she'd be among them, and it's only a matter of time before her streams place her back at the top of the heap.

Most Streamed Songs

(from here on out, I'll post the top 3 - and for the Top 5, I'll post their Top 5 songs!)

❤ x ❤

And that's it for today! :tony: thanks again to everyone who stopped by, feel free to post your favorites of the artists I've already listed, I'm sort of interested to see what you guys like from this bunch! :heart: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

omg @ lanas position :poot: 

it's not that bad sis! she's here that's all that matters :selena::ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

8 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

11: 12 PM

you should be in bed my childT:diane: thanks for the company tho!!! better see you tomorrow

❤ x ❤

BBhomemaker
Just now, that juju said:

M.I.A.

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif

Up there with Björk as one of *the* greatest artists of all time, Maya has captivated me since her debut Arular. Over all these years, she's remained vigilantly opposed to being boxed in as anything other than herself, unabashedly steadfast in speaking her truth. She's my favorite M.C., and one of the most incredible visual artists of our day, her works littered with political imagery and an unmistakable aesthetic. If I were to name five favorite artists off the top of my head, she'd be among them, and it's only a matter of time before her streams place her back at the top of the heap.

Most Streamed Songs

(from here on out, I'll post the top 3 - and for the Top 5, I'll post their Top 5 songs!)

M.I.A is so talented, love her style, her music, her visuals

XXXO :icega:

Reid LePage
Just now, that juju said:

it's not that bad sis! she's here that's all that matters :selena::ladyhaha: 

:laughga: kween 

Just now, BBhomemaker said:

M.I.A is so talented, love her style, her music, her visuals

XXXO :icega:

she truly is one of my favorite artists of all time, I could put ANY of her albums on shuffle and bop the f*ck out :lolly: 

I hope @Yukia stops by to see our queen's placement :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

:laughga: kween 

this time next year a certain artist namedT Hybrid Rose is gonna be on this list so stay perched :bon: 

❤ x ❤

StarlightSeiya
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

she truly is one of my favorite artists of all time, I could put ANY of her albums on shuffle and bop the f*ck out

Really now? Even that trash that was AIM? 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Clever Username

YAS NICKI MAKING THE LIST!!! :lolly:

I went through a lot of wondering about who you listen to getting here tho :poot: 

Archived