Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

Only listenable songs to me are Truth, Send Me A Picture, Red Flag and Rocket Ship

omg Where Have You Been tho???? It's so old school Gwen how can you not like that complete bop :madge: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
Just now, that juju said:

omg Where Have You Been tho???? It's so old school Gwen how can you not like that complete bop :madge: 

Feels too forced tbh

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Rihanna

86Ogw.gif

The bad gyal has arrived! Rihanna has remained one of the biggest pop girls in the game for over a decade now, so obviously she was going to make the list. To be honest, with the release of her first two albums, I didn't think much of her - that she'd inevitably fade away. But then... Good Girl Gone Bad happened, and her career did a complete 180 and headed into the realm of iconic. I've enjoyed every release since then, and it's been a treat to see her grow and evolve into the artist that she is today.

Most Played Song

(this song RULED my summers back in the day, so it's no surprise it's the most played, although it isn't my fave)

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo
5 minutes ago, that juju said:

Rihanna

86Ogw.gif

The bad gyal has arrived! Rihanna has remained one of the biggest pop girls in the game for over a decade now, so obviously she was going to make the list. To be honest, with the release of her first two albums, I didn't think much of her - that she'd inevitably fade away. But then... Good Girl Gone Bad happened, and her career did a complete 180 and headed into the realm of iconic. I've enjoyed every release since then, and it's been a treat to see her grow and evolve into the artist that she is today.

Most Played Song

(this song RULED my summers back in the day, so it's no surprise it's the most played, although it isn't my fave)

I became a fan with Rated R, even though Loud is still my favorite album of hers to this day. I've recently been headed into standom, and it seems like stanning is getting closer everyday.

Madonna

tumblr_inline_nmt5tvejP21tov9al_500.gif

Honestly, what is there even to say? I could sit here all day and talk Madonna - discourse over her career, her creative choices, their reception, everything. Her rise to the top was one of a kind - unlike anything the pop world had ever experienced before. Looking back, it may seem like it's not really that big of a deal, but believe me when I say it was. None of our faves today would be quite who they are without this Queen's influence. I have a very love/hate relationship with her, but it's because she really is *that* type of artist - uncompromising, unwavering, imperishable. If I had to pinpoint my favorite moments in her career, they'd all come around her string of eclectic 90s releases, and into the 00s. Even though she sort of fell off for me post-Celebration, her legacy is forever engraved into the world of pop, and I couldn't be any more pleased than to have lived through most of her reign as Queen of Everything. There is, and will always be, only one Madonna.

Most Streamed Song

(I sort of want to defy this, but it's true - this song is that good that it gets all my coins)

❤ x ❤

2 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I became a fan with Rated R, even though Loud is still my favorite album of hers to this day. I've recently been headed into standom, and it seems like stanning is getting closer everyday.

c'mon, be a stan! Rihsus is everything tbh :firega: 

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, that juju said:

Madonna

Honestly, what is there even to say? I could sit here all day and talk Madonna - discourse over her career, her creative choices, their reception, everything. Her rise to the top was one of a kind - unlike anything the pop world had ever experienced before. Looking back, it may seem like it's not really that big of a deal, but believe me when I say it was. None of our faves today would be quite who they are without this Queen's influence. I have a very love/hate relationship with her, but it's because she really is *that* type of artist - uncompromising, unwavering, imperishable. If I had to pinpoint my favorite moments in her career, they'd all come around her string of eclectic 90s releases, and into the 00s. Even though she sort of fell off for me post-Celebration, her legacy is forever engraved into the world of pop, and I couldn't be any more pleased than to have lived through most of her reign as Queen of Everything. There is, and will always be, only one Madonna.

Most Streamed Song

(I sort of want to defy this, but it's true - this song is that good that it gets all my coins)

So low though :selena: 

My favorite song as of now is Swim, with Paradise (Not For Me) as a really close second

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, that juju said:

Madonna

Most Streamed Song

Shook 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

3 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

So low though :selena: 

My favorite song as of now is Swim, with Paradise (Not For Me) as a really close second

honestly, I've played both of those songs more than Hung Up, but then again, a majority of those plays were either in the car or on my stereo. That's why I changed the header to "most streamed song" instead of most played :selena: 

and this isn't low at ALL, like, only a few months ago she was Top 10!

❤ x ❤

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, that juju said:

how's class sis :selena: 

I just got out :laughga: I’m behind like always :gaycat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I just got out :laughga: I’m behind like always :gaycat:

hopefully not behind in class work :grr: 

❤ x ❤

Archived