Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

LOOΠΔ

tumblr_os5jsfdSXJ1vi039ko2_500.gif

This one is a bit... awkward. Reason being, it's a K-Pop group that is debuting, and all the members to be revealed individually have had their songs under the name "LOOΠΔ". That being said, I only like 3 of them - the members who represent the colors red, blue, and purple. Still, I played songs by those three girls enough for the entire collective to be included here! Legends in the making!

Most Played Song

(honestly, the best K-Pop song of the year)

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEV

dev_love_you_kiss_hi_gif.gif

College would not have been the same without Dev. Her talk-rap style is unique enough for me to pick her out of a crowd, and her beats are always delicious - her collaborations with the Cataracts are among her best work. She's a novelty, this one, but I enjoy her so much, and she never fails to make me feel younger. :selena: 

Most Played Song

(because it is just that iconic)

❤ x ❤

Everyone's quieting down, so two more artists coming up and we'll continue tomorrow :lolly: 
thanks for the company tho y'all, it's made time fly.

❤ x ❤

Clever Username

At first I was like who the **** is Dev and then I saw the song and I was like oh yes a bop! 

2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

At first I was like who the **** is Dev and then I saw the song and I was like oh yes a bop! 

YAS she honestly has so many bops :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Princess Nokia

princess-nokia-stereo-champions-destiny-

A newer addition in my Top List, Princess Nokia is a rapper I can truly get behind. Everything from her flow to her subject matter is 100% up my alley, and I cannot wait to see what else this queen has up her sleeve. Truly an icon!

Most Played Song

(like, c'mon! That beat!)

❤ x ❤

Just now, slayo said:

How do I rank my most played artists and their songs on itunes?

I'm using my Last.fm as it aggregates everything I play in iTunes and Spotify. As far as using simply iTunes, that's a good question, I guess just look at your most played songs and go from there. Don't think they have a most played artist filter or anything tho

❤ x ❤

Fleetwood Mac

tumblr_nf18656z2t1tziohao1_500.gif

Honestly, an iconic band and one hell of an iconic frontwoman. Of course they were going to make an appearance here. I've stanned them only my whole entire life, as my parents have been huge fans and I grew up with the music forever present in my household. So many iconic and wonderful songs to pick from, it's difficult to even decide on one, because their discography is not only timeless, but so diverse. So much love for Stevie and Co.!

Most Played Song

(lord... someone hold me, this song is life itself)

❤ x ❤

.... And that's it for tonight! Thanks to everyone who kept me company, I'll tag y'all when I begin again tomorrow :diane: 

Updating the OP with these entires. :firega: 

❤ x ❤

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, that juju said:

Fleetwood Mac

Honestly, an iconic band and one hell of an iconic frontwoman. Of course they were going to make an appearance here. I've stanned them only my whole entire life, as my parents have been huge fans and I grew up with the music forever present in my household. So many iconic and wonderful songs to pick from, it's difficult to even decide on one, because their discography is not only timeless, but so diverse. So much love for Stevie and Co.!

Most Played Song

The true Supreme herself :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

StarlightSeiya
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

Fleetwood Mac

Most Played Song

Wig?

Bone Apple Tea bebe

5 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

The true Supreme herself :giveup:

best recognize the queen :diane::wub: 

❤ x ❤

Archived