Lady Gaga Leak 2010

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
20 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

What album was this intended to be on? I've read it was for BTW, I've read it was for ARTPOP

tenor.gif

According to twitter insiders, it will be on Born This Way, ARTPOP, The Fame Kingdom, LG5, LG6 and LG69

It's an okay song. Fun, but literally almost everything else she has released has more substance than it.

3 points in and ready for more

For me it sounds like "The Fame" (2008) because of the voice and the style. There's no way that the song were intended for another album like ARTPOP or Born This Way lmao :ladyhaha:

Guest bostonGUY

Since we're on this topic of 2010 leaked songs...

On the lyrics page on this website, the lyrics for Out Of Control have this at the end:

"Baby I'm a toy

Let's play Out of Control"

I have never heard a version of the song with those lyrics (i know what we have is only a snippet)

Are those lyrics real and is there audio of it? I wanna hear it

Schizophonic

wasnt there a version of the song recorded by a german singer for a talent show later?

looking at the current obsession with 80s nostalgic synth pop i think this would do so well rn as a single (hypothetically)

Seeka
29 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

On the lyrics page on this website, the lyrics for Out Of Control have this at the end:

"Baby I'm a toy

I have never heard a version of the song with those lyrics (i know what we have is only a snippet)

I have a version where it's shoehorned into the second verse, bu the most preferred fanmade version (as we have never received an actual full leak of the song) doesn't contain the verse.

misunderstood
54 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Isnt it fake.. ive read NEWS articles saying it was confirmed that NOBTR and Animal are fake.

Animal was done with Rodney Jerkins aka Darkchild aka the producer of Telephone, Reloaded, Out of Control, and SuperStar.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Sunny
2 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

"Baby I'm a toy

Here's the original leaked snippet of it

http://picosong.com/w3Y6p/

I like dancin', and ponies....

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Isnt it fake.. ive read NEWS articles saying it was confirmed that NOBTR and Animal are fake.

FbeCnSs.gif

I wanna know what "news articles" are telling you this, i've never seen a single article talk about something as small as an unreleased song :awkney:  

Bad Kids
5 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

What? It def sounds like Gaga singing

Reveal hidden contents

at least to me it does

5 hours ago, onion boy said:

i wanna hear the ARTPOP version if it exists :giveup::giveup::giveup:

5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

I thought its real, its played in her car during Pre-ARTPOP era

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived