Spoiler

I've got nothing on but the radio, and i've got nothing on for tonight:pray:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero
3 minutes ago, Austin Times said:

Really?

The song surfaced in October 2010 as a demo labelled under Gaga's name. On July 18, 2012, Gaga was leaving her hotel in Chicago before Pitchfork Festival when the car got stuck at a red light. Some fans ran to the car to which Gaga rolled down the window and stuck out half of her body to sign autographs. During that short moment, revamped version of the song was heard playing in the car. When the fans asked David Russell, if he could reveal reveal the first letters of Gaga's new single from upcoming album, he replied with a coy, "N O. ;)" which could been a hint to a song (or just a simple no). However the song did't make the final cut of the ARTPOP.

When RuPaul was asked which Gaga song he likes the most, he replied:

"You know, I believe it’s the one I did with her called “Fashion.” I love that song. Also, there’s this other one that’s part of this unreleased package that floated around the internet called Nothing On But The Radio. I don’t know the story behind it. I have a whole album of b-sides and unreleased Lady Gaga stuff. I don’t know how I got it."

The song may be a reference to a quote by Marilyn Monroe:

"It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on."

-copied from wikia

Shangela
2 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

What album was this intended to be on? I've read it was for BTW, I've read it was for ARTPOP

tenor.gif

No sis, it is for LG6, believe me :gaysia:

I'm what? SICKENING

xokuba
4 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

What album was this intended to be on? I've read it was for BTW, I've read it was for ARTPOP

tenor.gif

It was recorded and leaked during Monster Ball Tour. And in the pre-ARTPOP era when we were getting fake tracklists on a daily basis it was heavily rumoured that it will be included on the album.

EDIT: OK, it was already explained and better, so I'm just going to leave. Bye :emma:

Original Diva

Isnt it fake.. ive read NEWS articles saying it was confirmed that NOBTR and Animal are fake.

excuse me no

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

Isnt it fake.. ive read NEWS articles saying it was confirmed that NOBTR and Animal are fake.

What? It def sounds like Gaga singing

Spoiler

at least to me it does

2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Sis no, they're real. :flop: 

Illuminati
Just now, bostonGUY said:

What? It def sounds like Gaga singing

Hide contents

at least to me it does

Well it's definitely her singing. I think it was just written for someone else

Illuminati

God I would be so down for something so basic like Nothing On and Out Of Control, too bad they leaked.

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Don't do this to me :selena: 

Archived