• Created
  • Last Reply

s1pQvWk.jpg

[Score: 9.31]

Highs (11) @Thomas P @Edge of Fame @TheCureinMalibu @aaron l @DelusionalGaga
Lows (7) @Aquarius

Comments:
DelusionalGaga| 11
This is honestly my favorite song of hers. The lyrics are beautiful but so heartbreaking. The arrangement is very simple but effective. The song may be the longest on the album but it doesn't ever get repetitive because she tells a whole story. 

Meredith Grey| 10
The lyrics on this song describe her feelings and scenarios so beautifully. I can literally see each line of this song like it’s poetry in my head.

JustinLovesGaga| 8.5
This song really cements Taylor as one of the greatest modern songwriters

Aquarius| 7
I started liking this song only after she performed it at the 2014 Grammys, before that, I wasn't too crazy about the song.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wins means our winner is

oRkncL5.jpg

[Score 9.47]

Highs (11) @JustinLovesGaga @BBhomemaker
Lows (8) @PeterPan @JGD

Comments:
JustinLovesGaga| 11
Once again, Taylors song writing almost goes unmatched in the business. This is a touching song about healing, this brings the story of the album full circle, the PERFECT ending to an amazing album 

Meredith Grey| 10
Yet again, one of her best lyrics on the album.

DelusionalGaga| 10
This will be forever one my favorite songs of all time. Taylor's voice is so gentle and fragile here. The lyrics are simply magical. I always listen to this song to remind myself that it's possible to fall in love again, no matter what you went through. If I could, I would give a second 11 to this one. 

Stefani Gaga

I’m done with y’all. I declare this rate a flop. Goodnight. :neyde:

giphy.gif

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

rTYhiQ8.jpg

Wow I got Melodrama rate's flashback with Sober VS The Louvre VS Perfect Places :saladga:

But Anyway this album is beautiful every song in the top 5 could have been #1 its a good megarate :applause:

YourCureness

I know Im late for this party but why is All Too Well only number 2????? Bitches it's her best song. ever.

But Begin Again is a great song too.

TheCureinMalibu

@PeterPan Sorry i can't take part in the ceremony and i'm glad. 

Caus im real mad rn how da fuk. can All Too Well be #2 and not #1???????????????

?????? 

Archived