💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does gaga smell?

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

joanoflark
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

But Gaga says she sees herself in all of us, so are we all Gaga? Is our conversation really just us talking to ourselves? :oprah:

Gaga is all of us and we are all Gaga, didn't she say the other day that we are all connected?

To answer your second question, it is fair to say that this is a philosophical contemplation of what it means to be a troll, and how we can exist in a thread where people are discussing the smell of their mother. I like to think of it as an exercice in free association to get our creativity's juices a-flowing. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

Gaga is all of us and we are all Gaga, didn't she say the other day that we are all connected?

To answer your second question, it is fair to say that this is a philosophical contemplation of what it means to be a troll, and how we can exist in a thread where people are discussing the smell of their mother. I like to think of it as an exercice in free association to get our creativity's juices a-flowing. 

You have just broken the matrix you troll with your shattering truth...you've doomed us all...everyone is now permabannned :ladyhaha: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived