1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

You know I'm trolling... :awkney:

of course, you didn't think i was serious, did you? :poot:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
1 hour ago, permotio said:

I wonder if she ever wears her own perfume?

Since she said she didn't like selling perfumes back then, I don't think so

TimisaMonster
11 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

of course, you didn't think i was serious, did you? :poot:

What is the truth? :oprah:

Am i trolling or you? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

joanoflark
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

What is the truth? :oprah:

Am i trolling or you? :oprah:

The Truth Is In The Eye Of The Beholder.

Contemplate THIS truth :trollga:

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

The Truth Is In The Eye Of The Beholder.

Contemplate THIS truth :trollga:

The truth is Gaga wears glasses and sometimes she doesn't, so is the truth in her eyes that she wears contacts? :oprah:

Schwerk
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

Is that true?? I love those fragrances! :udidnt:

10 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Yup. Probably because of Nicola. Womanity is discontinued unfortunately. It *was* a bit difficult with the salty oyster thing going on, but its still sad. Mugler fragrances has allways been polarizing and that's what I like about them. Everyting else has to pass myriads of focus groups to offend as few prople as possible. Fuk dat!

When I first met her in 2011 she was definately wearing womanity. I remember because I had just discovered that fragrance myself. After that it became my favorite scent ;) I always get compliments when I wear it. So sad its being discontinued just like my previous fav Valentino V was. I can still buy Womanity here in stores but theyre running out of stock. And its so expansive to buy multiple bottles.

When I met her in 2012 she smelled mostly like weed.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

joanoflark
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

The truth is Gaga wears glasses and sometimes she doesn't, so is the truth in her eyes that she wears contacts? :oprah:

By definition, Truth Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. So when Gaga wears glasses, the truth is in her eyes, but when she wears contacts, the truth is imprinted on the contacts. 

Fun fact: if you manage to find contacts already worn by Gaga and wear them, you will see the same truth that Gaga sees. 

Not sure really. my skin smells more fruity since I started eating raw though. each day is a little sweeter. I would be careful with women that wear perfume (or men for that matter) they can make you attracted to the wrong woman. some of them have pheromones in. :bye:

TimisaMonster
59 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

By definition, Truth Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. So when Gaga wears glasses, the truth is in her eyes, but when she wears contacts, the truth is imprinted on the contacts. 

Fun fact: if you manage to find contacts already worn by Gaga and wear them, you will see the same truth that Gaga sees. 

But Gaga says she sees herself in all of us, so are we all Gaga? Is our conversation really just us talking to ourselves? :oprah:

Archived