💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT 2018 Dates Idea

Twitter

Featured Posts

Would you be here for these rescheduled dates for the Joanne World Tour? Discuss :classy:

December 21 - Montreal (2017)

January 18 - Barcelona (2018)

January 19 - Barcelona 

January 22 - Zurich 

January 24 - Milan 

January 27 - Hamburg

January 30 - Antwerp

February 2 - Amsterdam

February 5 - Paris

February 6 - Paris

February 8 - London

February 9 - London

February 11 - Birmingham

February 12 - Birmingham

February 15 - Manchester

February 18 - Copenhagen

February 20 - Stockholm

February 23 - Cologne

February 25 - Berlin

In actuality it may not be in the same order but I thought Jan-Feb 2018 would be the best time. It also gives her time to break before ASIB. 

DeleteMyAccount

She'll need to be in LA for the Grammys on January 28th. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes January and part of February off until she starts up again.

Thrasher

Thinking about staying in line the whole day outside the arena on January 24 makes me :madge:

Anyway she has to attend the Grammys on January 28 if she's nominated, so she better re-start around February 10 (with Rio included) and with a gap for a possible attendance at the Oscars on March 4 (Five Foot Two)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Chuckles

I think she should kick off in Rio but I am not sure what she will do there... An arena? A stadium? Or wait for rock in rio next year?

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Rumor is it's gonna be in March + April

Too small of a gap between the final date and ASIB. Before ASIB was pushed back those were the rumored dates, but Jan-Feb with a Grammys gap if she's nominated seems much more likely with the May release of ASIB.

Just now, Chuckles said:

I think she should kick off in Rio but I am not sure what she will do there... An arena? A stadium? Or wait for rock in rio next year?

RiR is in Lisbon next year (one year is held in Lisbon the next is in Rio and so on). Not sure if she's gonna make the trek down to Brazil.

28 minutes ago, Teeth said:

you better include Rio:stalkga:

1 minute ago, tthen said:

RiR is in Lisbon next year (one year is held in Lisbon the next is in Rio and so on). Not sure if she's gonna make the trek down to Brazil.

She should have her own RiR show called Gaga in Rio :gum: 

19 minutes ago, JGD said:

She should have her own RiR show called Gaga in Rio :gum: 

Ft Space Cowboy and Colby O'Donis :poot:

Luke78619

I would not be happy with this

y date would fall on s Friday rather than a Wednesday.. I have Wednesdays off uni, not Fridays :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ShockPop

I don't understand why the tour wasn't 100% stadiums with a central stage or 3.

Performing smaller venues means more shows which means more physical stress.

If I was at LN I would have scheduled a stadium every 5 days which gives her roughly 70 dates and no overworking. She could have slayed some milestones by restricting international. Wembley stadium for example if it was her only UK date... Or one of 2 with old Trafford.

It just makes so much more sense. Even places like Spain which never sell out would benefit from a little promo during the in-between days to push tickets.

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

I don't understand why the tour wasn't 100% stadiums with a central stage or 3.

Performing smaller venues means more shows which means more physical stress.

If I was at LN I would have scheduled a stadium every 5 days which gives her roughly 70 dates and no overworking. She could have slayed some milestones by restricting international. Wembley stadium for example if it was her only UK date... Or one of 2 with old Trafford.

It just makes so much more sense. Even places like Spain which never sell out would benefit from a little promo during the in-between days to push tickets.

True but stadiums feel so huge compared to arenas

beboskoukla

tbh no... i think she should rest January and February maybe even March and come back to europe when its warmer April and May... this would be awesome... and I could wear my Venus costume! :D
It would be better for Gaga and for the europeans :P

xoxo, Katarina

Adampervez

Sis can wait till 2019 to reschedule the dates tbh as long as she doesnt cancel them after finishing the 2nd american leg. I NEED TO SEE THIS TOUR.

Archived