Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will & Grace Debuts w/Over 10 Million Viewers

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

President Trump
19 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Clearly you are, considering every other post you make is either in support of Trump and/or having to bring up "liberals". I mean, it's kind of a stale joke.

17 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Ew your president looks like Rufus from Kim Possible

Well one of you called me a liar and continued the discussion as if I hadn't clarified my position, and then the other one just threw out a blanket insult.

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache
2 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Well one of you called me a liar and continued the discussion as if I hadn't clarified my position, and then the other one just threw out a blanket insult.

It's a funny and true insult.

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Stop acting like your rude opinion is going to get you anywhere. Saying stuff like liberals get offended by everything and conservatives are offended by nothing won't get you a lot of compassion here. You didn't clarify anything besides pointing out your ignorance. And again, it's getting old seeing people not coming together and instead putting "blanket" insults upon large groups of people.

President Trump
29 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Stop acting like your rude opinion is going to get you anywhere. Saying stuff like liberals get offended by everything and conservatives are offended by nothing won't get you a lot of compassion here. You didn't clarify anything besides pointing out your ignorance. And again, it's getting old seeing people not coming together and instead putting "blanket" insults upon large groups of people.

You're projecting. I come into topics, say my piece, and leave. Whenever someone like you insults me, I point out two things pertinent to you: liberalism, and rudeness. This doesn't make me rude, it makes you rude, and it makes me observant.

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katsuki Bakugo

People who think this episode was too political are failing to understand what this show is even about. The fact it existed in its time is a political statement and it is one that is sorely needed again. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23
2 hours ago, Melisandre said:

People who think this episode was too political are failing to understand what this show is even about. The fact it existed in its time is a political statement and it is one that is sorely needed again. 

For real, and like the first 8 seasons has so many political statements. They were just more socially based and not as direct. 

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

For real, and like the first 8 seasons has so many political statements. They were just more socially based and not as direct. 

The characters Grace and Will always stood up for political issues that were important to them. The gay councilman va Jewish councilwoman (or whatever there titles were) 

the time where Grace is like "I'm just going to close my eyes and and not care what happens, oh look i'm George W Bush!" 

This plus plenty more examples are the definition of political comedy and stance tbh.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Congraz! Such a brilliant show indeed. I didn't find it too political. And I think it was just the theme of that particular episode and done well imo.

Lady1Gaga2
On 9/29/2017 at 11:26 AM, swakby said:

I haven't seen the episode still but I can say that there are obviously a lot of Trump supporters (since they voted for him) and it is impossible to not have contact with any of them. 

I don't associate with any of them, and I kicked my Trump supporting roommate out, and will tell anyone brandishing pro-Trump regalia that they are disturbed. 

tumblr_osq4tfN4Wv1vl4cp5o2_500.gif?w=654

Archived