💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Mi Gente - Ft. Beyonce, J. Balvin & Willy William

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Solitaiire
20 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I can't at this horrible songs in Spanish trending lately.

How does it feel being racist? cant relate:bon: 

Beyonce made the song 100 times better and I dont even like her that much

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

This goes against everything her fans says she is about. "She isn't trying to get hits on the radio" "She makes art, she doesn't hop on trends"

*Sees potential latin hit"

beyonce-diving-yacht.gif

Thomas P

:gaysia:Swish Swish bish another bop in the basket for the queen 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

sipthistea
10 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

How does it feel being racist? cant relate:bon: 

Beyonce made the song 100 times better and I dont even like her that much

How can I be racist when I'm Latin American myself ? lol :bon:

I'm talking about the songs, which showcase the worst part of latin culture tbh :madge:

Solitaiire
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

How can I be racist when I'm Latin American myself ? lol :bon:

I'm talking about the songs, which showcase the worst part of latin culture tbh :madge:

Mi gente isn't that bad lol. I'm Latin American too, and I don't like reggaeton, but I can give credit where it's due, and Mi Gente is a good song unlike Despacito, it deserves recognition

Plus, Beyonce>>>>>>>trash>>> Justin

Not to be mean or anything, because obviously Beyonce's first language is not Spanish, but as a Spanish speaker myself, she sounds a bit stupid singing Spanish. Even Justin Bieber sounded like he knew a bit more. Perhaps I would have enjoyed the remix more if she only sang in English.:gaycat:

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, Oberoso said:

Not to be mean or anything, because obviously beyonce's first language is not Spanish, but as a Spanish speaker myself, she sounds a bit stupid singing Spanish. Even Justin Bieber sounded like he knew a bit more. Perhaps I would have enjoyed the remix more if she only sang in English.:gaycat:

I actually thought Justin's was worse lol

Rat Boy

For a second I thought Wendy Williams had a song with Beyonce. :oprah:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Thomas P

I might be the biggest BeyoncĂ© fan you’ll ever meet in your entire life, but my favourite Latin smash remix song is this imperial bop of excellence that scalped me, and solidified Little Mix as my all time favourite girl group:

You just don’t get better pop music than this :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Oberoso said:

Not to be mean or anything, because obviously Beyonce's first language is not Spanish, but as a Spanish speaker myself, she sounds a bit stupid singing Spanish. Even Justin Bieber sounded like he knew a bit more. Perhaps I would have enjoyed the remix more if she only sang in English.:gaycat:

Umm no Bieber was horrible in some verses tbh. Beyonce sounds overall better imo.

11 minutes ago, Oberoso said:

Lol how was Gaga's in Americano? I heard it was not so good from my Spanish-speaking ex.

Just now, Ziggy said:

Lol how was Gaga's in Americano? I heard it was not so good from my Spanish-speaking ex.

When she sings ''revolución'' is very bad :sweat:, everything else is close enough, but for me is good anyway cause gaga :p

1 minute ago, Oberoso said:

When she sings ''revolución'' is very bad :sweat:, everything else is close enough, but for me is good anyway cause gaga :p

Hahaha I even caught that one. She said it with more of a French inflection by my ears.

Teal Ambition
23 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I might be the biggest BeyoncĂ© fan you’ll ever meet in your entire life, but my favourite Latin smash remix song is this imperial bop of excellence that scalped me, and solidified Little Mix as my all time favourite girl group:

You just don’t get better pop music than this :giveup:

Oh yes I stan this remix :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived