💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people say Madonna is Talentless?

Stevo

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
8 minutes ago, maxmore said:

its true tho. 

its crazy how she doesnt even blink while she's lieing to you ... 

1zd6r2h.gif

FadMadonsterStan

I liked her voice but personally it sounds to nasally now and I prefer to listen to her older live stuff. I wouldn’t say she’s talentless I mean she got were she got by working hard and good dancing.

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

scallywally

MJ bitched about everybody! lol. (I still love him) You can take what he says with a pinch of salt. His late night phone calls are hilarious.

dlioncourt91
On 10/2/2017 at 2:19 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm not twisting anything or taking anything out of context. I make it my perogative never to do that to push an agenda, actually. And pardon me for explaining my thoughts at length. How will people fully comprehend them otherwise? And I've never ignored anything Gaga has done. She's said and done things I'm not happy with before. Just because I'm not talking about them here doesn't mean I don't think they exist. And Madonna has started some of the mean things she said. She's been mean to certain people for no reason at all, in some cases. What was with that Oprah diss in Truth or Dare? What did Oprah ever do to her?

It isn't just Gaga. The whole debacle made me research Madonna and discover that she has a history of being mean to others, especially those who she feels threatened by. She reminds me of those fake feminists who say they support women and then take every opportunity to bring them down and glorify men over them. I really don't care about the emails or any of the ins and outs. BTW doesn't sound like a true rip-off to me anyway. The media was looking for something and they found it. Madonna didn't even accuse Gaga of plagiarism until the media called it first. It leads me to believe that she saw an opportunity to be relevant again and took it.

Where did you come up with a victim complex?

I've made multiple responses because people kept quoting me so I had to explain myself further. And stop saying "alternative facts and lies." Most of the stuff I've spoken about has come directly from Madonna's mouth. I did state right from the beginning what you just said in the last sentence but people wanted a fight with me over it so I had to put it down in other ways.

Wait, was that insulted directed at me?You do know bullying members isn't allowed, right? And for the record, no one needs to feel grateful for anything anyone has done in music. Music is what you personally make it. Madonna gets way too much credit. And Madonna never intended to pave the way for females anyway. She just wanted glory for herself...which is why she's put down so many other females.

I'm sorry but what? People remarked it sounded like Express Yourself when the song debuted and I remember Twitter going crazy bringing up the comparisons. It wasn't until more people/press reported on it that it became this "feud." People even compared it to Waterfalls and When Love Takes Over along with EY.

She didn't speak about it until she was asked in an interview. Her seeking attention would have been in the moment during the whole thing yet she remained quiet about it.

How one-sided this whole thing is. Madonna is evil and horrible but yet she never spoke horribly of Gaga until she commented on the comparisons in situation in 2012 yet Gaga's collaborators, choreographer, best friend and a group of her close team were referring to M as "old hag, needs to take medicine" retweeting videos of anti-Madonna content" so it doesn't mean she specifically said it but if people close to you are ripping your idol apart in the media, wouldn't you intervene especially since Madonna hadn't spoken about it?

Well, the e-mail is important. Gaga went and said she received approval from Madonna herself yet her longtime publicist Liz denied it. I mean, that speaks for itself.

Archived