💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...
The Fame Monster

Couldn't find the official House of Gucci thread, so I'm saying my opinion here.

On a scale of 1-10, I'll give the movie a 5.

+ Great cast
+ Great performance from Lady Gaga
+ Interesting story behind the movie
+ Beautiful scenes and cinematography

- Too long
- Even though the story was interesting, the plot wasn't that interesting or exciting
- I didn't know much of the film before watching it but I knew Ms Gaga described it as a fun and entertaining movie that we need during these difficult times of COVID-19. I actually felt shitty after the movie (could also just be my overall mood on that day). I don't like to watch movies that leave me with a depressed feeling, I want to be entertained and inspired. House of Gucci didn't do that for me.

However, I'm happy to see Gaga's acting skills being praised and I feel the same. She was a good actress on A Star Is Born, but Gaga's performance on House of Gucci was really on a whole another level. I felt like she was a real, serious actor. While watching the movie, I really believed she was Patrizia. On ASIB, I was just thinking of Gaga and couldn't really focus on her performance.

Edited by The Fame Monster
Find your freedom in the music

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
LaLuna

Weird: The Al Yankovic story.

10/10. Radcliffe is superb and the movie is hilarious. If you're a Weird Al fan it's a must-watch.

• 1 month later...
LaLuna

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

6/10

Excellent acting, Naomi Ackle did a great job of capturing Whitney's essence and mannerisms, but the movie is very formulaic, and I don't feel like I know Whitney better after watching it. And it's way too long, I was yawning every 5 seconds by the end.

Edited by LaLuna

• 8 months later...
bionic

Saw X 

3/10

Enjoyed the plot the most out of any Saw film but the traps were torture pron on a level unlike any of the other films? I really didn't enjoy them. Also the traps were unwinnable and unfairly designed

buy bionic