💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

wolf-creek-poster-1.jpg

9/10 - So creepy. I haven't found many movies recently that genuinely scare me, but this had me hiding behind the sheets (literally, lol). It took forever to build up but that just made it more tense. I didn't even think the violence was that bad. Yes it was a bit distasteful but it was nowhere near as bad as people made out.

One Five Ten

There are three types of ten/ten ratings in this thread:

1. The flawless b---hes who post movies like Fight Club, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver and other assorted classics and rightfully give them tens :legend:

2. The :legend: b---hes who post classic movies that are enjoyable to watch and deserve tens for that reason (Clueless, Mean Girls, Bridesmaids etc.)

and 3.

The :flop: b---hes who post movies that everyone else thinks is crap (and they sort of know it too) but continue to rate the movie 10 anyway because they don't give a **** what everyone else thinks and they liked the movie.

I'm gonna do all three. :toofloppy:

10/10s abound that I've watched recently:

1. Pulp Fiction, Donnie Darko, Kill Bill, Fight Club

2. Bridesmaids

3. Breaking Dawn Part 1, High School Musical 3

:flop:

All these movies = :legend:

wolf-creek-poster-1.jpg

9/10 - So creepy. I haven't found many movies recently that genuinely scare me, but this had me hiding behind the sheets (literally, lol). It took forever to build up but that just made it more tense. I didn't even think the violence was that bad. Yes it was a bit distasteful but it was nowhere near as bad as people made out.

That movie is so ****ed up. :eww:

The Muppets 8.5/10

In Theatres: Paranormal Activity 3 = 8/10 it was a great film just too many plot holes and unanswered questions that's why it didn't get a 9

In General: Take Me Home Tonight = 7/10

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Muppets Movie - 9/10

:legend:

Thinking about it now, I will upgrade my score to 9 as well :legend: