💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga Ever Lip-Synched?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

I don't think she ever has, but other stan bases love to say that she is a hypocrite for condemning it and say she lip syncs occasionally, but I have yet to find any actual receipts.

I'm sure 99.9% of you will agree that she doesn't since we're on GGD, but there's always a few stray members who disagrees with every widely accepted topic so let's just wait for them to come out of their holes and see what they have to say on the matter (hopefully with evidence)

5VNMVf8.gifdiscuss, i guess..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

Gaga has definitely sung with a heavy backtrack beside her, but I'm not sure if she has ever truly lipsynced :air:

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a few times though, it's pretty normal, and even necessary in some cases :laughga:

Even Beyoncé lipsyncs :cryga:

NIghtmareElm

Her very first performance of Just Dance at the 2008 NewNowNextAwards looks like she lipped part of it.  Other than that the worst she will do is not sing while letting the backtrack take over or have the backtrack overly loud.

NIghtmareElm
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Everyone has lbr

There wasn't any lipping here.  When she wasn't singing, there was just the backtrack vocals for the chorus.  There were moments of awkward instrumental where she would normally sing live, but she was getting over vomiting

I don't get why people got mad at her for calling out singers who lip sync.  She was right.  That's what singers are supposed to do.  It should never be accepted or celebrated.  It baffles me why people call Britney a great performer when she hardly ever sings live.  A great performer will also sing live.  

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

We have this thread every month.

The answer is...and always has been...NO! 

I’m just waiting for the messy comment that turns this into a train wreck 

tumblr_myxiq7MsmT1rs11txo6_r5_250.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

She once did during the first ever telephone performance, idk what happened since that whole Manchester gig was messy on her and the Haus, but she didn't do it like that after that performance.

idk if something similar has happened since

TimisaMonster

The super bowl intro was prerecorded in a studio and she lip synced...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived