Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga responds to Lena Dunham: You're special Lena

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn

It’s common courtesy to write something nice back after receiving a heart-felt message from a colleague. Gaga is just being polite.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Y’all are hateful. Lena Dunham wrote, produced, directed and starred in Girls. She is as hardworking and trailblazing as Gaga.

Just now, PanPikus said:

Ok, who i that Lena girl and why you hate her? :oprah:

She did make some harsh comments about abortions and sexual assault, so I get the hate and Im not trying to defend her, but I think she didnt really think about how those comments would sound before she uttered them.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GAGA STOP!!!!! Ur gonna hurt ur career sweetie :giveup: an entire IG post for Lena? Not just a tweet? :sweat:

Evan Peters
Just now, Mirages said:

She did make some harsh comments about abortions and sexual assault, so I get the hate and Im not trying to defend her, but I think she didnt really think about how those comments would sound before she uttered them.

Uhm, she's a literal child molester :wtf: that's why people hate her and her white feminism 

emma roberts is an abuser

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

why people hate her , she's the girl form GIRLS  right?

She groomed and molested her baby sister. 

⚯͛

Lena talked about fingering her little sister when she was younger to experiment in her book. That's why most people hate her 

TheRoof
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

She groomed and molested her baby sister. 

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Lena talked about fingering her little sister when she was younger to experiment in her book. That's why most people hate her 

WTF :duck:

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like if this was a male who had a book and he spoke about experimenting with his brother it would be completely different. But because she is a woman who voices her opinions about abortion and women’s rights everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon against her.

Lena was 7 years old, ya’ll acting like she was an adult touching a child. :green:

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

WTF :duck:

Right! Where is Bobby to take away her phone?! :duck:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
Just now, JamesFox said:

I feel like if this was a male who had a book and he spoke about experimenting with his brother it would be completely different. But because she is a woman who voices her opinions about abortion and women’s rights everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon against her.

False. It is no different. 

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Right! Where is Bobby to take away her phone?! :duck:

Molly :lolly: as @gagagoogoose said :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived