Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will we know the reschedule date?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent a mail to Italian Live Nation and they said to "Continue to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news"

what the ****

I'm using this thread and ask if anybody had their refunds gotten back already. I e-mailed (with tickets) Ticketmaster España a week ago (the day when the news came) and i only got this response: "We're waiting for the official announcement by the promoter of the event." To this day...still no refund or information about it from them. :/ 

Henri Bardot

My parents were going to take me from Luxembourg to Antwerp just to see her perform :selena:

Sisters I feel the pain because I am afraid I won't be able to attend the show 

Hope they release them soon tbh or you know... Maybe we'll never get them.

pooiota

Thrasher

I think they will reschedule the dates and announce them in mid/end of November.

It's useless booking arenas now and announcing new dates now if they still don't know if she will be able to go on with the tour, so i believe they'll do everything when the tour resumes (if it resumes).

“Come over, when you’re sober”

54 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I think they will reschedule the dates and announce them in mid/end of November.

It's useless booking arenas now and announcing new dates now if they still don't know if she will be able to go on with the tour, so i believe they'll do everything when the tour resumes (if it resumes).

Would be weird since there are still no refunds offered. 

On 22-9-2017 at 2:16 PM, Infinity Wave said:

We should be given the possibility to ask for a total refund since we buyed tickets managing to attend the show on that night. 

I really hope LiveNation don't f*** this up and comes out with "Well dates are subject to change" and other stupid childish things that just shows how they are only interested in making more and more money not even paying attention to the fans. 

It would be so stupid of them not to give a total refund to those who ask for it, but it is possible. And If that happens, I really hope Gaga steps in and clears things up: us fans shouldn't be threatened just as money giver but as real persons who saves up for YEARS to attend the shows. 

Really hope that if all this happens, Gaga stops touring with Live Nation. I know that's actually impossible, but think at how many more tickets we could buy at a FAIR price instead of searching and buying them from the f*cking scalpers who work with and for Live Nation. 

God, I hate how this world is only devoted to money.

I will lose €230 if they don't offer refunds. I won't be in Europe from December on..

venusfly
3 hours ago, shabody said:

I sent a mail to Italian Live Nation and they said to "Continue to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news"

what the ****

Well there’s not much else they can tell you really :S Gaga’s team has to tell LiveNation when she will be able to tour, then they have to find dates all over again that venues are available and all that sorta stuff so they’re planning the EU leg all over again, so they really don’t have any info to give at the moment

2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Well there’s not much else they can tell you really :S Gaga’s team has to tell LiveNation when she will be able to tour, then they have to find dates all over again that venues are available and all that sorta stuff so they’re planning the EU leg all over again, so they really don’t have any info to give at the moment

I know, I was hoping in a time range or something, but at this point all we can do is wait:toofunny:

Phaye Monster

Hoping it’s soon so that we don’t all get too restless waiting for news:excited2:

I really hope the UK dates don’t coincide with exams... if that happens then I won’t be able to go:(

All I care about is her health though. As long as she’s happy. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Thrasher
4 hours ago, Halle said:

Would be weird since there are still no refunds offered. 

It's still one month and half until the second NA leg. They will cancel the tour and will offer refunds if in November she won't have recovered. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

monster4life231
On 25/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, Phaye Monster said:

Hoping it’s soon so that we don’t all get too restless waiting for news:excited2:

I really hope the UK dates don’t coincide with exams... if that happens then I won’t be able to go:(

All I care about is her health though. As long as she’s happy. 

I'm in the same situation as you :c

spread peace - #MJInnocent

asana15

I think, when/if she'll get unscathed through the remaining NA dates. Then LN/tour insurance will be confident to think she can go through the European dates as well.

Archived