💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will we know the reschedule date?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

reditaccount288

Im afraid i wont be able to go to the concert if my date (barcelona) gets rescheduled to early jan 2018, since I will be in a trip....

When will we know the dates? Will i be able to ask for a refund if the reschedule doest match my plans?

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

We should be given the possibility to ask for a total refund since we buyed tickets managing to attend the show on that night. 

I really hope LiveNation don't f*** this up and comes out with "Well dates are subject to change" and other stupid childish things that just shows how they are only interested in making more and more money not even paying attention to the fans. 

It would be so stupid of them not to give a total refund to those who ask for it, but it is possible. And If that happens, I really hope Gaga steps in and clears things up: us fans shouldn't be threatened just as money giver but as real persons who saves up for YEARS to attend the shows. 

Really hope that if all this happens, Gaga stops touring with Live Nation. I know that's actually impossible, but think at how many more tickets we could buy at a FAIR price instead of searching and buying them from the f*cking scalpers who work with and for Live Nation. 

God, I hate how this world is only devoted to money.

Colourful

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, Halle said:

I’m literally gonna lose 80€ if they don’t announce my new date until the 29th 😬

I already lose 60€ hunty :awkney:

And there surely are people who lost more. It's not gaga's fault, absolutely, but LN should consider refunding also those who lost much money on the trips.

Colourful

Chromatic
33 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I think we‘ll know within the next 10 days

This. 

Danish monsters contacted Live Nation, who said (tuesday 18th) we would get the new dates in about 2 weeks. 

Darcklighter22
54 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I think we‘ll know within the next 10 days

Montreal date says hi and is laughing :selena:

21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This. 

Danish monsters contacted Live Nation, who said (tuesday 18th) we would get the new dates in about 2 weeks. 

OH! Good to know, I was so worried :toofunny:

27 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

We should be given the possibility to ask for a total refund since we buyed tickets managing to attend the show on that night. 

I really hope LiveNation don't f*** this up and comes out with "Well dates are subject to change" and other stupid childish things that just shows how they are only interested in making more and more money not even paying attention to the fans. 

It would be so stupid of them not to give a total refund to those who ask for it, but it is possible. And If that happens, I really hope Gaga steps in and clears things up: us fans shouldn't be threatened just as money giver but as real persons who saves up for YEARS to attend the shows. 

Really hope that if all this happens, Gaga stops touring with Live Nation. I know that's actually impossible, but think at how many more tickets we could buy at a FAIR price instead of searching and buying them from the f*cking scalpers who work with and for Live Nation. 

God, I hate how this world is only devoted to money.

I hope so, here in Italy secondary ticketing is devastating and Live Nation is doing absolutely nothing

30 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I already lose 60€ hunty :awkney:

And there surely are people who lost more. It's not gaga's fault, absolutely, but LN should consider refunding also those who lost much money on the trips.

me too....

being a student from a poor af country ... that's.... tough :sweat:

reditaccount288
5 hours ago, Halle said:

I’m literally gonna lose 80€ if they don’t announce my new date until the 29th 😬

im losing 300$ because of the plane and hotel. So 80$ more wont make a big difference :S

And that sucks being a student

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Infinity Wave
7 hours ago, shabody said:

OH! Good to know, I was so worried :toofunny:

I hope so, here in Italy secondary ticketing is devastating and Live Nation is doing absolutely nothing

I live in Italy, and trust me I know. It's devastating, really.

Colourful

I already lost 200euros because i had airtickets from Greece to Paris for the first Paris show,fortunately i hadnt already book the hotel,i want the reschedule dates soon because i must save money again for new airtickets etc. 

Archived