• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

ryhanna

Maybe she doesn't think she'll be nominated for anything noteworthy? :shrug: She's only released 2 videos since the last awards, and personally, I can't see them being nominated.

I AM DEBBIE. DEBBIE DOWNER.

ExorcismGaga

Can't she just fly over? There's a big gap in timezones.

Hmm this.

she has nothing to do there tbh. There's not even something to perform.

The next single.. Obviously :roll:

:teehee:

Part of Me? lmfao :troll:

I JUST HOPE the VOTY nods go to more CRITICALLY successful videos rather than commercially successful videos! Take instance of last year , when ****ty grenade and RITD and such lame videos got VOTY nods... I bet if they keep up with this , videos , LAME AND BORING videos like We Found Love , Somone Like You and SexyANDI Know It will get nominated.. #IHopeNot ...

anyways , doing the 2010 EMAs tactic would be boring! Regardless , I want her to win! I'M POSITIVE MARRY THE NIGHT WILL STEAL SOME critic categorised moonmen! lets just see...

Vanilla

She has a night off so far on the 12th..

Well, if he is performing on the night, she will probs do that.

Edited by Vanilla
I won't die, but I can't live without you

She's free the 12th to 14th so she could easily jet over for them

I JUST HOPE SO! But then she'll have to leave for L.A as soon as the BTWB in Manchester ends..OR if another date is added then...............tough luck

If not public categories , then definitely Gaga has her chancesof winning st like Best Choreo or Art Direction , perhaps editing a well , I mean , MTN IS THE LONGEST VID IN HISTORY! THE EDITING MUST BE LIKE HELL TOUGH..I'm sure Gaga'll win , DESPITE BEING UNPREJUDICED! ANNNND , if floppy vids like Rolling IN The Deep can win , then........ oh well

RinoTheBouncer

Marry The Night should win something, I mean for God's sake it's the best music video ever, it's even a short film.

I also think Part of Me would do very well.

Robinladen

Don't really care. All we're going to miss is a red carpet and an acceptance speech. I expect a Best Choreo nomination for "Marry The Night". Maybe some other jury-voted awards, but maximum one fan-voted nomination (because they know Gaga will win all the fan-voted awards they nominate her for, they want to give other people a chance).

I think Rihanna is gonna slay with "We Found Love". Mtv snatched her last year with 0 nominations, so they probably are going to make it up to her this year. And it's an amazing video.

lizlemon

Oh nooooo :(

Hopefully she'll make it.

That means she can't perform a new single and get all dat promo :(

Oh well life goes on :nacho:

Robinladen

If not public categories , then definitely Gaga has her chancesof winning st like Best Choreo or Art Direction , perhaps editing a well , I mean , MTN IS THE LONGEST VID IN HISTORY! THE EDITING MUST BE LIKE HELL TOUGH..I'm sure Gaga'll win , DESPITE BEING UNPREJUDICED! ANNNND , if floppy vids like Rolling IN The Deep can win , then........ oh well

She doesn't need to attend for those awards because they are never aired on tv anyway.

Oh nooooo :(

Hopefully she'll make it.

That means she can't perform a new single and get all dat promo :(

Oh well life goes on :nacho:

there goes your theory of a new single around the VMA's :nacho: