đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

YAY! IM SO EXCITED! im going to buy 10 boxes of tissues so i am preparred for the emotional rollercoaster this will be

giphy.gif

also for my fellow aussie monsters i looked it up and for brisbane aest its 5:01pm 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I work until 12:30am tonight and almost was tempted to wait up until 2, but now I got scheduled on my day off and have to come back at 8am. :selena: I guess I won’t be watching it until tomorrow night. Why do my bills have to have bills :lolly:

PunkTheFunk

Looks like I'm staying up till 3am even though I have things to do tomorrow morning and I'll probably regret this

vwQm9Eu.gif

57 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Looks like I'm staying up till 3am even though I have things to do tomorrow morning and I'll probably regret this

vwQm9Eu.gif

Why dont you just go to bed now and wake up at 2:55? Thats what im doing. I have to be up at 7 am for work so going to bed at 5 am isn't an option. 

iMonster
2 hours ago, HausAlly said:

YAY! IM SO EXCITED! im going to buy 10 boxes of tissues so i am preparred for the emotional rollercoaster this will be

giphy.gif

also for my fellow aussie monsters i looked it up and for brisbane aest its 5:01pm 

That’s smart! Get ready . . .  

I just finished watching from the NYC premiere  and i honestly didn’t think I would shed so many tears. Good and bad but it’s worth it for sure. Can’t wait until you all see it so we can all discuss. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Sleeping for like 2 hours and setting my alarm for midnight so I can watch here in PST. Also hosting friends to watch it tomorrow but I’m not telling them I’m watching it :creepflop:

Tom Nook

Los Angeles :woot:  but I have only one class at 8am and I don’t know if I am willing to stay up til 2 :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived