Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched yet and am going to watch tonight with my niece, we always watch things together on the weekend, so I saved it to watch with her, since she is also a fan of Lady Gaga. I can't wait and am all ready to be crying and trying to hide it. I have been excited for this and it's perfect since we have lately been at a loss to watch things new and have gone back to old favorites between us.

Lady Gaga viewing party night, got my party favorites and favorite grrrls.

Go Gaga GO xoxox

:giveup::excited2::excited2::air::deadbanana::wub::bye:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

One more question.. when she was talking about Mariyln Monroe...Anna Nichole Smith.. then she said "who know who?".. who is she talking about? Amy Winehouse?

I assume it was her.

Jacob Marley

So...

Just got back from a drunken office happy hour and I'm genuinely ten minutes into it with her writing Million Reasons and I'm already worked up a bit.

I have always been the one in life who people run to with their problems.

Somebody come to North Florida and HOLD ME.

7 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

Also I'm going to say:

Shame on everyone who downloaded the Joanne leak. See how it affected Gaga? Yeah, she may have gotten over it but it still hurt her:neyde:

This. 

She put so much work into this project it is so personal to her and her family. I'm sad for her that it was released to the world and she was not being mentally prepared. 

MichaelSimpson7

I'm only halfway through the documentary and already in tears when Gaga plays Joanne for her Grandma for the first time :giveup:

Anderson123

I just finished watching it and I just have so many things to say about it but I really loved it!!! It was so emotional and so many Joanne moments, that was amazing, it made me appreciate the album even more. My favorite moments:

- Everything about her Grandma part where she listens to Joanne for the first time. Them going through her aunt's stuff, so personal yet so beautiful.

- Perfect Illusion. Wow! The behind the scenes looks amazing and definitely an underrated Gaga single, it was a great comeback and I feel bad that she's like "Do you think my older fans from way back are going to be disappointed at these clothes?" I honestly have never cared about her fashion but I wanted to give her a hug because she reads so much stuff online and some of her fans can be so mean about the stuff she does, especially Joanne the album.

- Sonja. That moment when she gets a call from her about her cancer coming back and how she says "I feel like I'm losing everyone" that broke my heart.

- Bad Romance piano performance. Wow ! I don't even have words, that was beautiful.

That was amazing, spectacular, touching. Thank you, Gaga, for letting us into such intimate aspects of your life; and thank you, Chris Moukarbel, for showing us our artist in such a beautifully raw way. This beautiful work cements my respect for you as a human, Gaga, and your amazing work; I love you!

Modern Ecstasy2

Did Christian have a role in this other than his 2 second appearance (like production etc), I noticed his name in the credits.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

yASSsss

I can’t believe no one has ripped this documentary in 1080p yet :neyde:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

tellemhone
6 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I can’t believe no one has ripped this documentary in 1080p yet :neyde:

Nobody should

:air: :air: :air:

Archived