đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour (Viewing Party)

Dutch

Featured Posts

Jessica Germ
On 9/19/2017 at 11:03 PM, Dutch said:

It seems like she will have a tilting stage too, but more like the Madonna Celebrations Tour one. :bon:

Seems like tilting stages are the thing now. :bon:

Just like the country vibes #rainbow #youngernow

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pray4FameGa

Sorry but it looks like she took 2009-Ga and made it into a show, featuring worse songs, showmanship and vocal delivery :lolly:

My Little Phoney

Okay so some of these visuals are pretty cool but the overall look is sooo all over the place and silly... anything to distract from Katy herself I guess... 

I love how people on this thread are saying that gaga doesn’t need props because she has talent but if she did anything like this they would **** their pants lol. Katy is not a great performer but no one can deny that this tour is amazing, art direction at its best. If she comes to my country I’ll go see it if the tickets continue selling for 10 bucks lol

The show was incredible. Its original and creativ. She sang very good. I left the arena amazed. There are so many details that make it special.  She throws karma receipts at you she fly on a planet across the arena  and the lights and backdrop are spectacular.  Her show is full of hits without a boring moment. Maybe its more wholesome and directed at a different audience but definitely is tops. In quality it compares with Madonna. I like Gagas music more but i haven't liked a concert since The Fame or Monster ball.  Roseland was awesome too. 

Archived