Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga Get Well Projects! The Collective thread

Seeka

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Okays. Feel free to create art and maybe even photoshop some things! Do whatever you want, as long as it's positive!

I think people are doing separate videos.  I haven't started anything myself besides heading up this. All of this.

That's great. Thank you for doing this, I'm sure Gaga will appreciate it a lot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

there's a guy here that makes really good videos, but I don't remember his username but he made the documentaries about Lady Gaga's eras, he's a really talented 

his name is Stephen Rosado, his twitter username is the description box of the video.

if someone knows his GGD username, tag him. I think he can help you guys 

edit: @Steve Nasty

11 minutes ago, Andree said:

there's a guy here that makes really good videos, but I don't remember his username but he made the documentaries about Lady Gaga's eras, he's a really talented 

he's name is Stephen Rosado, his twitter username is the description box of the video.

Sweet. I'm not sure if I can speak to him... I'm not sure if I can just go recruiting peeps.

32 minutes ago, Andree said:

his name is Stephen Rosado, his twitter username is the description box of the video.

if someone knows his GGD username, tag him. I think he can help you guys 

edit: @Steve Nasty

I just sent him messages on facebook and twitter about this thread.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

Thanks Ron! So what's the video idea? 

I think they are looking for anything positive to brighten Gaga's day.  You might discuss with the OP.

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I don't have one... I am hoping the website is built and we have a collection of videos.

Though if anyone wants to start huge mega video, that'd be cool.

I also have an idea for a music video for my ultimate cute cover but that project isn't going over so well.

9 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Besides the website, this twitter account was created:  https://twitter.com/GagaGetWell

The whole idea is to make sure Gaga knows she is loved and people wish her all the best.

I posted one of my old videos on that twitter account because it is very positive.

HolyDelRey

Is anyone able to purchase a .com domain? It would look better, and i have experience with wordpress, so i can definitely make an amazing site, it would cost you 10-15$, and we can find a free hosting. I would do it, but i don't have my credit card w/me!

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Just now, HolyDelRey said:

Is anyone able to purchase a .com domain? It would look better, and i have experience with wordpress, so i can definitely make an amazing site, it would cost you 10-15$, and we can find a free hosting. I would do it, but i don't have my credit card w/me!

It would but I don't want anyone to spend their money on it. I am thinking about having a donation ink to fibromyalga on the site!

I was thinking of making a video...

Of just a whole ton of fans singing "The Cure" a cappella all spliced up do just show our love and support for her. Doesn't have to be like amazing singers or anything just people showing their love for her

9 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I was thinking of making a video...

Of just a whole ton of fans singing "The Cure" a cappella all spliced up do just show our love and support for her. Doesn't have to be like amazing singers or anything just people showing their love for her

Please do so!

I'm hoping to get some producers on. Maybe tomorrow or this weekend. That way we can do the really cool idea I had for The Cure.

But if not then I'll just settle with an acapella cover.

• Zilla featured this topic
WhiteShadow90
22 hours ago, FATCAT said:

We could do a website! With personal get well notes/letters, maybe a video compilation of "Get Well" from people.

We could have graphics/fan art for The Cure and maybe compile some remixes or something to showcase.

I had the same idea at work today! I couldn't concentrate on anything because I was thinking about how we can help her. We may not be able to really cure her, but we can show her our support and that we are thinking of her.

A video compilation of us telling her we are with her etc. (maybe the instrumental of The Cure as background music).

I am helping where I can!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived