Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Lazuli

Queen of canceling. She probably just lost her most loyal fans in The American Continent.Ā 

Little Monsters Torture Me

This feels like the BTWB all over againĀ :(

Spoiler

I really hope she doesn't cancel next week's shows bc those are the ones I'm attending toĀ :giveup:

Ā 

kihlophix

some will lash and be angry like in Montreal, I do hope she gets better soon and knows people will still love her even if some gets mad, her health is important and its important for US to respect that.

Monsterish

Oh, wow... All that latin american monsters flying to RIRĀ :(Ā But, it really worries me is Gaga's health

She must feel soĀ badĀ 

ryanripley

i'm now incredibly worried for the rest of the tour and her career's future :SĀ 

there's no cure for what she has so she's either going to have to push through it every time or just simply not tour :(Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cuchulainn

Poor Gaga :(Ā I really hope her pain gets easier to deal with. It must be incredibly difficult for her to cancel. This is so sad.

Stephen

I hope if she needs to that she cancels the whole tour... her life and well being is so much more important.Ā 

You think you're sad your show is cancelled? Imagine how sad you'll be if her illness gets so bad she never performs again? Or worse :giveup:Ā I'm being dramatic but I'm honestly so worried right now. :(Ā 

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

it's not her fault, she already has her whole stage there, the most probable thing it's that her pain got worse today

I didn't say it was her faultĀ :lolly:Ā 

Tom Nook

You can tell she is devastedĀ :(Ā I hope she gets better soon :ohno:Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Absolutely heartbreaking everybody involved. I really hope this is a small flare up and not a second Born This Way Ball, for her sake.

She must really be in pain in order to cancel a performance THIS big, hope she's okĀ :kara:

This is gonna be messy though, 120k dissapointed people... and Maroon 5 is the replacement? yikesĀ :cryga:

• Bear locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived