Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you're acting like she died :what: 

she's gunna tour again in the future lol

not in latin america or brazil, the last time she was here was with the BTWB, unless she has a massive smash ala Poker Face thats unlikely, look at Christina Aguilera, such a talented woman, she stopped touring long time ago, thats my issue,  y'all as U.S.A. monsters have it so easy. 

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, FameHookah said:

not in latin america or brazil, the last time she was here was with the BTWB, unless she has a massive smash ala Poker Face thats unlikely, look at Christina Aguilera, such a talented woman, she stopped touring long time ago, thats my issue,  y'all as U.S.A. monsters have it so easy. 

gaga is unpredictable, don't write her off totally yet :) 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

12 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Gaga sells out, she has a huge power. Don't dramatize things.

A Star is Born ⭐

40 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

yep :( so much wasted potential, i'm afraid we'll never get another artist like her again.

Come on. There's no wasted potential. Gaga worked hard this past 10 years to become the biggest star on Earth. She has a huge influence, otherwise we wouldn't be on a website called Gagadaily. She deserves the break, even if it's 5 years, then she'll come back stronger than ever and with the same power and energy.

A Star is Born ⭐

its all cute here writing things about her and how huge she is

but in reality its just not true. i dont think she will make it to brazil soon.

16 minutes ago, Darrenk said:

Sorry but what's the connection between "she's not huge" and "she won't make it to brazil":toofunny:

BornSimon

"Joanne" was a hit in Brazil and the singles did well, she has a huge following there, she HAS to make it up to them when she recovers.

I hate to say this but as much as I adore Gaga and as much as she has been consistently delivering she has also been disappointing. She has scrapped singles, music videos, tours...

It is hard to be a fan, yet she has a very loyal fanbase. Most of us understand that this wasn't an easy decision to make and that she is ill, but when she does recover, she better make those Brazilian monsters happy.

Mister G
1 hour ago, PauloM said:

Rumors that Gaga is not sick and they already knew they would cancel the show. And that Gaga lied to the Brazilians:
https://pdlm.tumblr.com/post/165358766396/gaga-lied-to-brazilian-fans

I do not believe this but ...

That tumblr was designed to slander her name for several years now. 99.99% of their info is either rumor driven with 0 credibility, or blatant negative criticism to tarnish her name. Don’t feed into it my dear.

2 hours ago, Darrenk said:

Honestly this.

We'll be lucky if she comes here during ASIB promo and does a performance or two for the press and call that a promise. I hope to be wrong though.

4 hours ago, BornSimon said:

"Joanne" was a hit in Brazil and the singles did well, she has a huge following there, she HAS to make it up to them when she recovers.

I hate to say this but as much as I adore Gaga and as much as she has been consistently delivering she has also been disappointing. She has scrapped singles, music videos, tours...

It is hard to be a fan, yet she has a very loyal fanbase. Most of us understand that this wasn't an easy decision to make and that she is ill, but when she does recover, she better make those Brazilian monsters happy.

She doesn't have to make anyone happy but herself tbh especially now that she's sick, what's this this attitude? 

I also found this letter from some brazilian monsters to Gaga...

It's basically a guilt trip for Gaga asking for her to come SOON, basically disregarding how she feels or if she is gonna be able to recover soon... this is selfish and disgusting. It really pisses me off how people think Gaga is a robot programmed to please them, like STOP.

Archived