Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga definitely had a nosejob

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I don't believe that she did. It's facial fillers etc because there are times when her nose looks as it used to when the fillers fade. 

She would have been crazy to do a nose job that has the possibility to change her singing voice. I don't think she would have done that. 

⚯͛

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannester
8 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'. A less impinging sense experience of water is that it is cold or warm, while visual experience tells us that it is green or blue or muddy or fast-flowing. We learn by experience that a sensation of wetness is associated with water.

:trollga:

Let me correct it to "Magma is hot" :neyde: 

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

10warningpoints

no she just has fillers injected every few months in the upper part of her nose to even out the noseline from tip to brows

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Good comparision of then and now, since she has a similar hairstyle and makeup in both videos. (2007 vs. 2017)

at 18:28 see how her nose is smooth. Anyone who follows Gaga since a few years knows that it's not how it used to look like

SpookyKid

Nah, she didn't, her face changes so much because her weight goes up and down like crazy

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

CannaeDrive

Why would she alter her perfect nose, it makes no sense at all.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Evan Peters

I like how you're showed comparisons that prove you're wrong, and you still trying to say "that's just a different angle you can't tell!" Sis. :air: she isn't lana Del Rey + tbh it doesn't matter what she does to her face, anyways.

emma roberts is an abuser

6 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Nah, she didn't, her face changes so much because her weight goes up and down like crazy

hahahahahaha

Whatever she always looks like a goddess 

200.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

UQ6GdYb.gif

Of course she didn't get a nose job. We'd have witnessed the down time for something like that.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived