Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Bad Romance' Exits Top 100 Most-Viewed MVs

Music

Featured Posts

FentyGa
Just now, JR Gg said:

That rah rah lyric ends Toxic. Period. When rah rah comes out, people will know it's BR :creepflop:

The same cannot be said for Britney's toxic song :reductive:

Nobody knows that it's called Bad Romance 
Kinda like with 'Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick'. Everyone knows it, but nobody knows that it's called LoveGame. The difference is that people don't even know LoveGame is Gaga so I'll give BR the benefit of the doubt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Nuuuuuuu, nut Bad Rumancuuuuuu, how dar

giphy.gif

YouTube should really watch themselves - it's things like this that can make a hunty shoot up a b*tch :nails: 

giphy.gif

Miracle
3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Kinda like with 'Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick'. Everyone knows it, but nobody knows that it's called LoveGame. The difference is that people don't even know LoveGame is Gaga so I'll give BR the benefit of the doubt

don't compare bad romance impact to lovegame lmao

Just now, maxblac said:

BR was a much bigger hit than LoveGame lmao. You can't compare them both. Everyone knows that Rah Rah girl is Gaga and i dont know what world you live on but BR is one of the most well-known pop songs worldwide in the 00's. Can't say the same for Toxic :creepflop:

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

don't compare bad romance impact to lovegame lmao

LoveGame is a bop

Just now, JR Gg said:

BR was a much bigger hit than LoveGame lmao. You can't compare them both. Everyone knows that Rah Rah girl is Gaga and i dont know what world you live on but BR is one of the most well-known pop songs worldwide in the 00's. Can't say the same for Toxic :creepflop:

I said that people don't know Gaga is disco stick girl but they know she's Rah Rah girl. That's me giving you the benefit of the doubt.
BR isn't even Gaga's best known song, hold your horses lmao

Miracle
1 minute ago, maxblac said:

LoveGame is a bop

I said that people don't know Gaga is disco stick girl but they know she's Rah Rah girl. That's me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

In Europe, Australia and Asia (except for Japan), it is. Not sure about Africa, I would have to double-check my stats

FentyGa
Just now, Miracle said:

In Europe, Australia and Asia (except for Japan), it is. Not sure about Africa, I would have to double-check my stats

I live in the UK and by far everyone knows Poker Face better

Miracle
Just now, maxblac said:

I live in the UK and by far everyone knows Poker Face better

I said Europe. UK is...the UK since the Brexit.

(I know it's not but let me have fun)

3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

LoveGame is a bop

Says the one who lives in UK :bon:

FentyGa
Just now, Miracle said:

I said Europe. UK is...the UK since the Brexit.

(I know it's not but let me have fun)

UK is in Europe and always was sis lmao
giphy.gif
My parents are from Poland and when I'm positive PF is her most known song there too

CautiousLurker
18 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

@maxblacAnd there we go again......

......Excuse Me No......like always

Don't mind her, she drinks dot gif :bon:

Also, not Britney stan my a** - they spent half a thread arguing Blackout was the best album of all time or some sh*t, and that it trumped TFM :ladyhaha:

Also, I'd like it on record that @Majora is stalking me and that if something happens to me, they should be your primary suspect and you'll probably find the murder weapon in their closet :selena:

On 12/09/2017 at 4:45 PM, Glamourpuss said:

I want to tell everyone to get viewing but the thing is this video is already a classic. It is always going to be watched. It's going down in history like MJ's Thriller. Videos like Closer mentioned above will be forgotten about in 5 years. Nobody will ever forget Bad Romance. :firega:

Exactly

2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I do, what's your point? lmao
giphy.gif

You live in the UK and you don't know your teas :reductive: sad :gaycat:

Archived