💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen
On 12.9.2017 at 2:43 PM, JR Gg said:

When I thought Gags succeeded in spreading kindness, I log on to this cult site, and the answer is THE F*CK NO :fthis: 

Bunch of disappointing hypocrites :nails:

THIS

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me, is fibromyalgia all in the mind? That is to say, psychosomatic?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Lana Winters
7 hours ago, Goosey said:

No, it's not. Stress can make it worse and cause a flare up but generally the pain signals in your brain are overfiring. My doctor mentioned something about them doing studies with MRI's and it showing that patients suffering have more pain signals / transmitters. 

nattuggla
21 hours ago, Goosey said:

It's true that that disease is not that easy to diagnose. However this doesn't mean that it's made up or psychosomatic. It means that more research has to be done in that field since we are just at the beginning to fully understand fibromyalgia. 

I looked up some scientific articles that researchers already found some evidence of patients with fibromyalgia having an abnormal nerve fiber density, dermal and epidermal....

fede ARTPOP

Wow is shooking...wondering how did she do all the hard work she did all this past years with all that trauma? Like her energy was ALWAYS on point. Is this a recent thing or she always dealed with it? :giveup:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Wow is shooking...wondering how did she do all the hard work she did all this past years with all that trauma? Like her energy was ALWAYS on point. Is this a recent thing or she always dealed with it? :giveup:

She has had chronic pain since 2012, other than hip pain. Im not sure if she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia until pretty recently though. 

not asher613
11 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

mama is a beast 

DeanWinchester

Gaga read all your bullshit about her faking illnesses. I hope you're all happy now.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

IvyInferno
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga read all your bullshit about her faking illnesses. I hope you're all happy now.

That's exactly what I thought this morning. These fans (are they, really?) should be proud. :golfclap:

4 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Actually depressing to be honest. I'd hate to read these threads from Gaga's perspective, it must be horrifying.

DeanWinchester
22 minutes ago, IvyInferno said:

That's exactly what I thought this morning. These fans (are they, really?) should be proud. :golfclap:

18 minutes ago, Liza said:

Actually depressing to be honest. I'd hate to read these threads from Gaga's perspective, it must be horrifying.

The closest I came to this is if I have to call in sick for work on a long weekend (when lots of people "fake" being sick to enjoy the long weekend) and I really tried to keep myself from being ill, taking lozenges, vitamin C, lots of fluids and rest because I wanted to take that shift so bad and I didn't want to leave my co-workers in a bad position but because of the rampant fake calling-in sick, I felt bad and they asked me for a sick note. Imagine doing this to 120,000 people. It must be so frustrating for Gaga.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

IvyInferno
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

The closest I came to this is if I have to call in sick for work on a long weekend (when lots of people "fake" being sick to enjoy the long weekend) and I really tried to keep myself from being ill, taking lozenges, vitamin C, lots of fluids and rest because I wanted to take that shift so bad and I didn't want to leave my co-workers in a bad position but because of the rampant fake calling-in sick, I felt bad and they asked me for a sick note. Imagine doing this to 120,000 people. It must be so frustrating for Gaga.

She's clearly super sad... :giveup: All her real fans knows how much she would do anything to perform for us. 

Archived