💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
17 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

My question is: since when she has fybromalgia? 2012? Or even before? What is the cause? Is related in any way to the broken hip?

it can take years to diagnose it because it mimics a lot of other conditions, so it's seen as the last possible diagnoses for a person if their pain/symptoms don't match up with anything else. as for the hip question: no. it's a genetic disorder. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bravenewworld said:

I've red on Wikipedia that smoking marihuanna is helpful in this illness

Juding by the document teasers, she has smoked marijuana (although that's not really a surprise tho :giggle:)

It's also pretty incredible on how useful marijuana can be with different illnesses and such, yet it's still illegal in so many countries/states :giveup: 

BELINDA POP
1 hour ago, jinko said:

Nnnnnn it will never be understood by people with sympathy, humanity and basic decency and you know that. And if you don't... Yikes. 

@jinko I just read your whole convo bashing @Fiona Apple and let me tell you how ignorant you sound.  Take a minute to read every ignorant thing you say and the well mannered way she replies to you, don't be so rude cause she has a different mentality than you, let it go and accept that not everyone shares the same thoughts as you 

Gagaloo911

Ugh, I  feel so horribly for her :(

To think she must suffer through this. She is suck a strong and brave woman, so amazing of her to come out and raise awareness on this and letting the whole world know about her pain. 

She is a role model for so many. Some of yall should take note. 

I don't know much about Fibromylasia for I don't have it and don't personally know anyone that does, but I've learned a bit in this thread and a Google search. 

I'm so sad for Gaga and all the hardships she has endured throughout her life and I'm beyond thankful that she still works so hard for us and still has such a positive outlook. She truly is inspiring.

I was at the show last night and left in awe. She really is an incredible human being. So strong, courageous, and genuine. We are lucky to have such a great role model. 

I hope the doctors do whatever they can to help you Gaga, and anyone else suffering from this. I couldn't imagine going through that day in and day out. 

18 minutes ago, gordo said:

@jinko I just read your whole convo bashing @Fiona Apple and let me tell you how ignorant you sound.  Take a minute to read every ignorant thing you say and the well mannered way she replies to you, don't be so rude cause she has a different mentality than you, let it go and accept that not everyone shares the same thoughts as you 

I didn't know that girl has two accounts? :sharon: ANYWAY, seethe and marinate. Goodluck with your life honey :whitney: (I mean if you have one lmao)

PopThatArt

Why's it so hard for so called fans to show some sympathy rather than criticism? Maybe one day if you get a debilitating disease we'll all criticize you and say you're lying. Karma has your name and address.  

Go see A Star is Born

SlaeUrAnus

My sister has it, and I will fight anyone who says negative things.

Seeing it first hand, my sister has considered committing suicide because she is in THAT much pain sometimes because of it. It's something that should be taken seriously, and I cannot sympathise enough with Gaga especially when she is also battling PTSD. So proud of her for raising awareness and for being the strong woman we look up to!

In my messy era.

She should try being gluten free. All these years her symptoms have been mimicking very closely gluten intolerance symptoms and now when I read fibromyalgia I knew once again. 

Here are some links for those interested -

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-sensitivity-a-potential-cause-for-fibromyalgia/

http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/nutrition/a56311/going-gluten-free-cured-fibromyalgia/

Hope Gaga finds her way to perfect health!

Lana Winters
Just now, TED said:

She should try being gluten free. All these years her symptoms have been mimicking very closely gluten intolerance symptoms and now when I read fibromyalgia I knew once again. 

Here are some links for those interested -

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-sensitivity-a-potential-cause-for-fibromyalgia/

http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/nutrition/a56311/going-gluten-free-cured-fibromyalgia/

Hope Gaga finds her way to perfect health!

Suggestions like these get thrown around all the time when in reality they do nothing to actually alleviate symptoms.  Trust me, if there was a magic cure that could help alleviate symptoms, she (and everyone else) would have done this years ago. It's not as simple as changing your diet. She would have been tested for celiac among other illnesses already as Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis by exclusion. I know you have her best interest at heart, but sufferers don't like when people suggest things such as this because believe me: been there, done that. :hug: 

SlaeUrAnus

And to see some of you guys saying she is "faking it" for attention makes me disappointed. This woman have given us EVERYTHING through constant pain and some of you guys still criticise her.

You know what, you guys can go **** yourselves.

RLTuqF.gif 

In my messy era.

I fell so sad for Gaga. She has gone through so much. How can she get out of bed each morning!? :ohno:

I was just thinking about everything she has had in her life and it's unbelievable... So much pain. 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Poor woman. Stay strong, Gaga. We love you.

MonsterOfSpain

Guys stop giving attention to people who say she's faking it lol, only like 3 people said that. Don't feed the trolls and let's keep supporting and sending love to our queen :kara: 

To think how she has to follow a 60 date worldwide tour while dealing with this terrible pain... she's really an admirable human, almost like a superhero. I think that's the reason the JWT is comparabily shorter than her previous tours.

Archived