💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Singles Do We Know Were Planned and Scrapped

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

some of you guys really wrong about Boys Boys Boys..

Starstruck was about to become last single from The Fame and then her label heard Bad Romance and cancelled starstruck and released Bad romance as lead single from TFM

The whole boys boys boys talk is really old and I don't think it was even coming from a real insider or something, but I don't think Starstruck was an option since she always paid dust for the song (It was meant to be a "US Release" exclusive so no idea)

I think Bad Romance was rushed after the leaks from TFM? not sure cuz I was really young back then and not sure if "Alejandro" and "Bad Romance" leaked that early but... 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
40 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Where do you heard this?

Here :poot: I don't have receipts but I'm sure someone does. Poker Face was chosen as the second single last minute after the BDR video was filmed. That's why the single cover for PF is a shot from BDR. Also I believe the PF video was shot in a day due to it being changed unexpectedly. Like I said though I myself don't have receipts for this but I'm sure someone here does :poot:

inb4 this is all in my head and not true :selena:

SergenGokdag
3 minutes ago, permotio said:

We got a leaked music video for Gypsy if anyone remembers that?

Single presumably scrapped after GUY flopped.

That was fake but i remember she posted photo from Venus Music video set

Diamond Heart 💎

Amazon listed HML as a single January 2012

This was the link: https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Metal-Lover-Single/dp/B006WFZBGU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1327434298&sr=8-6

The cover  used was this one:

51trVsh0MgL._SS500_.jpg

2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Here :poot: I don't have receipts but I'm sure someone does. Poker Face was chosen as the second single last minute after the BDR video was filmed. That's why the single cover for PF is a shot from BDR. Also I believe the PF video was shot in a day due to it being changed unexpectedly. Like I said though I myself don't have receipts for this but I'm sure someone here does :poot:

inb4 this is all in my head and not true :selena:

U actually right, this is also on Wikipedia page actually :emma: 

The Poker Face vid shot was also kinda messy, seems like the original location was meant to be a beach and not a mansion or something

5 minutes ago, permotio said:

We got a leaked music video for Gypsy if anyone remembers that?

Single presumably scrapped after GUY flopped.

it was on natali's boyfriend channel. Not sure if it was official, but it's a really cute shot and it's like... official footage we didn't have before so it's nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMQQG4TRwAM

38 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

TF: Boys Boys Boys, maybe Starstruck

TFM: Dance in the Dark + Speechless (it got some promotion and had its own video on her youtube channel) 

BTW: Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary... she said BTW album would have 10-ish singles 

ARTPOP: MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams... she asked which song fans wanted as a single + she wanted Gypsy as the last single + Venus 

Joanne: not confirmed but John Wayne and Dancin in Circles were probably candidates 

DIC was confirmed by Propagaga. They even sent it to stations and everything right before it was switched to The Cure. 

AmericanGUY
44 minutes ago, permotio said:

GUY flopped

such a sad moment in history :cryga:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Katsuki Bakugo

Starstruck was meant to be a single when Just Dance was doing nothing- then it took off and thank god as we got Poker Face. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

sillynate
39 minutes ago, Ethan said:

DIC was confirmed by Propagaga. They even sent it to stations and everything right before it was switched to The Cure. 

Who are they and why do we trust them? :oprah:

Bloody hooker

Boys Boys Boys

Dance in the Dark

Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover

Marry the Night as the lead

Aura or Sexxx Dreams

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

18 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Who are they and why do we trust them? :oprah:

58 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Admin also confirmed DIC was supposed to be a single the day TC was out 

Archived