Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other

'Don't shoot at Hurricane Irma'—cops issue warning as idea goes viral

Featured Posts

Goosey

GettyImages-149910381.jpg

As Floridians brace for the impending onslaught from Hurricane Irma, some residents have come up with novel ways of “scaring off” the monster storm, forcing police to issue a warning not to shoot at the hurricane.

It all started with the Facebook Event ‘Shoot at Hurricane Irma’, scheduled for 10am local time on Sunday. “Let’s show Irma that we shoot first,” the event’s description reads.

The prospect of firing rounds at the threatening storm seemed to strike a chord with many, and the event quickly garnered thousands of “attendees.”

All this activity prompted the Pasco County Sheriff’s office to issue a warning not to shoot at Irma. “You won’t make it turn around & it will have very dangerous side effects,” the police department noted.

SOURCE

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

CyanLights

It honestly scares me that the police department has to go as far as to warn people about shooting bullets into a hurricane. 

Mudkip

Floridians are something else aren't they :poot:

Oh, The taste of your lips I'm on a ride You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

artPOPthatbooty

I'm from Germany but even here we know that Floridians are not the brightest people out there.

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com

AmericanGUY

only in America :poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

elijahfan
1 minute ago, AmericanGUY said:

only in America :poot:

Took the words off my mouth....

actsleazy
26 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

HwBj08b.png

How can some people be so dumb?

fixedt :sis:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

sillynate

I like the Facebook event where everyone in Florida was gonna point their fans to the storm and blow it away better than this one