💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult - 'Election Night' ratings - 3.93 million

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

3.93 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-sept-5-2017/

Although the ratings are lower than that of Hotel (5.81 million) and Roanoke (5.14 million), it is still the highest rating for a Tuesday show on cable. You can compare the ratings of Tuesday's shows in the link. Also with huge stars such as Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Lady Gaga missing, and lack of TV promotion and red carpet event, the decline is expected.

Unless a new actor proves to be unusually outstanding, I'm afraid Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are the only huge names left in AHS. Come through Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd.

SiliconeMonster

Personally, I was thoroughly impressed with this season premiere. I hope the high critical ratings equal better viewing throughout the rest of the season even. It's got a promising lead.

Let's hope it picks up, even though my soul needs Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates (and Gaga) back. :nails:

Find your freedom in the music

Pacify Him

They milked the clown concept too much because of the new IT movie :nails:

I’m getting on your nerves

Ricardo
Just now, MetalliGa said:

They milked the clown concept too much because of the new IT movie :nails:

Really? I think it was more this than anything 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings 

let's be honest, AHS is coming to its downfall, it hasn't been good since Coven, it may have been renewed but that doesn't mean it'll be good 

Bradley
3 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Personally, I was thoroughly impressed with this season premiere. I hope the high critical ratings equal better viewing throughout the rest of the season even. It's got a promising lead.

Let's hope it picks up, even though my soul needs Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates (and Gaga) back. :nails:

I actually prefer low ratings but acclaimed episodes. Feud: Bette and Joan has proven to be a huge success despite okay ratings. That's because the whole season is acclaimed.

MonsterAura

We used to have Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, now we have Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd :toofunny:  

+ Am I the only one who has a problem with his bleached hair? He's supposed to be a detective itsjustnotrealistic.gif 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

We used to have Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, now we have Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd :toofunny:  

+ Am I the only one who has a problem with his bleached hair? He's supposed to be a detective itsjustnotrealistic.gif 

I know :rip:

unless he has another identity that we have yet to know

MonsterAura
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I know :rip:

unless he has another identity that we have yet to know

True! Hope you're right 

Drin Lon

Can I just say that Coven was :neyde:

Why does almost everybody overrate it so much.

Imo Hotel and Roanoke were better :nails:

Monsterish
51 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Can I just say that Coven was :neyde:

Why does almost everybody overrate it so much.

Imo Hotel and Roanoke were better :nails:

'Cause is the most gay and fabulous season :sure:

brit4ever

Season 1 and 2 were the best. Coven was good, Freaksow was meh, Hotel was meh, Roanoke was a mess, this one looks promissing but we will see.

Archived