💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga premieres new song "Princess Die" in Melbourne

Mitch

Featured Posts

skeletal-hooker

don't know if it's been posted (tbh i'm too lazy to read the last 51 pages) but i was thinking about the lyrics in Princess Die when she says "i wish that i could go in my rich boyfriends limo right after he proposed with a 16 carrat stone wrapped in rose gold". i was reading back on the Princess Diana case and is this referring to Diana's boyfriend Dodi Al-Fayed apparently going out before they crashed and picking up a ring? i thought the next part "with the paparazzi all swarming around in my Louis Vuitton white button down" was referring to the photos of Gaga and Luc Carl in Greece. "so bow your head for another dead blonde whose real prince is in heaven, she just wants to sleep". this part seems to be all about the crash when Dodi died at the scene and Diana died a few hours later. he was her real prince.

again, sorry if this has already been discussed or if i'm so stupid i've only just noticed. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremiah saint

• Miracle

• DMTT

• gagabro

coreysmith

I literally love this song so much. I really hope it gets produced and makes its way to the top!! :party:

lmao123

Why am I just seeing this now. DEAD.

D. E. A. D.

Thank you Gaga <3 So dark and beautiful, I can't even...

:legend:

I have sung it in my head uptempo and the mood gets lost. Entirely.

I'm okay with this as a simple, terrifyingly sad ballad, just Gaga, piano... Maybe a whispy wind synth and epic cello.

The rest of the album is rumoured to be Telephone-esque, so I don't mind.

sorry to quote such an old post, but WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT!?

i basically died and went to heaven as i listen to telephone. :worship:

EGOT2027

I begin to wonder if Gaga will ever put out a studio album song with just her and the piano. She's had many opportunities to, but never put them

-Fooled Me Again

-LOTR

-Princess Die

Miracle

I want princess Die 0.2 right now (since its in another city, we change the number again)

jeremiah saint

I'm not too disappointed that she took out Hair. If it had been the studio version the lord would have to hold me back though.

i agree i wish she would have incorporated the studio version into the show weve never heard it live =(

I don't feel like this song directly relates to Gaga's experiences...some things possibly, but I feel like the majority of the song is Gags talking through other blonde icons as opposed to being a song about her own life. Sort of her showing the world what the fame does to these women and to garner sympathy for their lives..I know it sure made me feel bad for them. :(

i hope so because the songs deals with suicide and death and thats the last thing i want gaga thinking of

prince

we'll soon find out that it won't be on the album because it'll be used for the new Princess Diana film!...I hope..

lmao123

Wait just a minute. I read through all 52 pages and I don't think this was mentioned but... wouldn't it make PERFECT sense if this were the sequel to the Telephone video to complete the Paparazzi/Telephone/??? Trilogy? The story of Princess Die sounds like it would be an eerie/unfortunate ending to the character portrayed in the first two videos.

skeletal-hooker

not sure if this has been posted before. cover of Princess Die, more upbeat. i really like it! http://youtu.be/ymwawqQlPnw