• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremiah saint

• Miracle

• DMTT

• gagabro

FrozenKookie

Leave the coffin when I go, and leave a pros and lipstick so everybody knows. I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I’ll just **** off of these fancy shoes. Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note. I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold. She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you. - Princess Die

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M NOT READY FOR THIS :giveup:

Vanilla

Leave the coffin when I go, and leave a pros and lipstick so everybody knows. I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I’ll just **** off of these fancy shoes. Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note. I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold. She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you. - Princess Die

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

I won't die, but I can't live without you

LonelyRun

I AM FREAKING OUT!!1 want to hear the song sooooo bad!! are there any videos yet?

toshir3197

"I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold" LADY GAGA † PRINCESS DIE