• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremiah saint

• Miracle

• DMTT

• gagabro

:giveup: I can't! How should I wait until there are videos!?!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

:excited2:

"She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I'll be a Princess and die with you."

"I'll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I'll just **** off of these fancy shoes."

Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note - Princess Die

:legend:

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Omg omg I'm at the melbourne show

She sang a new song!!! Princess DIE!!!

A ballad! I'll post when I get home!!

I swear, I'm so ****ing pissed that I didn't fly down for this show. Please post audio as soon as you get home! xxx

omigod people//..../,/.,/.are those the lyrics?

afljdaslfefoasjklfjdskgjkg****twatrslfdjksjgteslgtsdlgdklf****ingexzciteddasdfa

Princess Die? That might not go over well in the UK...

Unless its Princess Di which i doubt it is

Edited by born2beaunicorn

toshir3197

''Leave The Coffin When I Go, And Leave A Pros And Lipstick So Everybody Knows.'' â€â€Gaga sings Princess Die.

Vanilla

Leave the coffin when I go, and leave a pros and lipstick so everybody knows. I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I’ll just **** off of these fancy shoes. Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note. I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold. She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you. - Princess Die

I won't die, but I can't live without you

KarmaPolice

Leave the coffin when I go, and leave a pros and lipstick so everybody knows. I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I’ll just **** off of these fancy shoes. Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note. I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold. She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you. - Princess Die

OMGGGG!!!!! It's so lyrically complex!!!

Edited by Tommee90