event

GAGA: FIVE FOOT TWO Press Conference - TODAY

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Did Chris approach Gaga for the documentary or was it the other way around? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

LucidGlitch

I love Gaga's face when the interviewer mentions her being Italian. She's like "Yes! Finally, someone who acknowledges I'm Italian!"

FameHookah
On 8/9/2017 at 0:44 PM, Robinladen said:

I think a high closed jacket and the bangs automatically kinda changes her face a bit, but she does look very Billboard Woman Of The Year. 

yep its giving me BWOTY vives and i'm very triggered.. like wtf her face is frozen and tight and fillery x.x god why.. 

anyways i'm gonna miss her :(

WTF is MDNA

On 9/8/2017 at 10:49 PM, yASSsss said:

Did Chris approach Gaga for the documentary or was it the other way around? 

during the press conference he said she didn't know whether she wanted to do it initially and she didn't get why he wanted to follow her around, so he approached her

On 9/8/2017 at 11:17 AM, Bio said:

Do you think she's gonna put ou that unreleased songs album while she takes a rest? Tricks up her sleeve.

I was actually just discussing this with a friend the other day. To me, it would be a great move from both a personal standpoint, but also a business standpoint.

Release one off singles every few months, like she did with The Cure, and take some time to rest. She kills two birds with one stone. Granted, if she is going to do that, I would suggest she openly say, "This is a gift to fans, but there will be no videos, etc".

Thought this was a collab with Royce da 5'9".

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived