💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your most and least favorite JWT Performances, and why?

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, dinotub3 said:

why

It just seems so unnecessary. I don't like the screams in the song and the choreo is mediocre at best. I would've preferred MTN in that position or something. EVEN SINNER'S PRAYER IDFK

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best : John Wayne,Dancin in Circles,Scheisse,Bad Romance,LoveGame

Worst : Diamond Heart,A-YO,Perfect Illusion,

Diamond Heart is such an underwhelming opening ,its a good song but the performance of it its so bland and boring,Also the A-YO is so bland too...she could have made a lot better performance of it,Then Perfect illusion feels like she had to perform it but didn't really want to.

PS: 1)Alejandro would be a lot times better if she performed it with her dancers and with full choreo like she did in the Monster Ball,it would be Epic!

2)Million Reasons would be better with guitars playing on the background or with the original instrumental,its better than just her playing piano,for example at the bridge when the instrumental starts its so more powerfull and touching.

PerfectIllusion

My favs are Alejandro, DH, The Cure, Joanne, DIC

Least favourite probably Poker Face bcuz i hate that song

Also Perfect Illusion and Paparazzi would be my favs if they were performed in full :neyde:

Edit: OMG I FORGOT JOHN WAYNE IT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST :giveup:

Illuminati

Favorite: Dancin In Circles, I guess I was just really excited to see her perform it and she truly made it entertaining

Least Favorite: One of the ballads probs. 

JoanneMonster

Best: John Wayne, DIC and Bloody Mary

Worst: Poker Face (it doesn't fit there at all), PI (The act should end at PF and PI should be more noticed at the show), Telephone (I really liked it with the platforms, it had a fresh touch, but now shes performing it in a very boring way)

Honorable mention: Lovegame with parts of John Wayne gives me live! The lovegame remixes are always the best!

I See You

JeffGaga89

Most Favorite Parts: The Intro because it's the first song, John Wayne,  Scheisse, Alejandro (her vocals now), Applause (the intro part), Angel Down (its Calm and Relaxing), Joanne (Gaga gets real with her fans),  Bad Romance (Favorite song) and Million Reasons

Least Favorite Parts: Perfect Illusion (Wish she would sing the whole song), Bloody Marry (hate that song), The bridges... I wish she would use them move often! 

Favorite: AYO (purely for its energy), John Wayne, Scheisse, TEOG, Joanne

Least: I just can't wrap my head around Paparazzi's performance. It's not bad, per se- it just doesn't match. Angel Down after also makes it a bit more awkward, tbh.

Special shout out to Alejandro's new vocals, and The Cure for being such a crowd song.

3 points in and ready for more

Most:Applause(those vocaaaaaaaalsssssssssss slé)

Least:Just Dance I think

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Cedrick Jules
8 hours ago, TROLLGA said:

Favourite - Paparazzi / Angel Down

Least Favourite - The New Telephone Performance without the Tilted Stage (taylor swaft is shook :poot:)

I just felt like that Telephone performance had so much life with the tilted stage and without it that entire act just seems bland :air:

I agree with you, I was fortunate to see the full performance of telephone and other songs that she shortened(Edmonton show). I don't get why she shortened some songs. 

Cedrick Jules

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I just love the energy of John Wayne, and even though the fire tactics may be considered cheap, I live for the way the screen turns red and everything seems in flames :tony:

I don't liek the performance of Perfect Illusion :selena: It's messy because of how cut and shortened it is. I never deny that this is not a fan favourite, but the song sounds amazing live and it could be sung less intensively, but at least in the entirety. 

I was lucky to see the full Perfect Illusion performance and her vocals was awesome. When I saw she shortened it, now the performance is get messy. She could at least stay to the original one but cut the second verse. 

TheBatman

Favorite: John Wayne- love her chroeo, energy, costume, all of it!!! Million Reasons vocal slayage is unmatchable

Least: Diamond Heart- worst most bland concert opening of any pop show ever sorry. Ayo-still boring and just lose that useless guitar prop, and the choreo the dancers repeat throught the song is just bad. Poker Face makes no sense as far as setlist placement, the original instrumental sounds dated af, and the tired retro choreo is time to die, PI shouldn't be shortened and deserves more of a performance, where TF is the iconic mic swing??! Born This Way dress is so awful, Applause the shower curtain flower costumes are so cheap and bad looking whyyyyyyy. Alejandro needs revamped choreo and performance, it's just pointless and lackluster in this form except for the new vocals which slay. Honestly all the old songs deserve to be reinvented, from the instrumentals to the choreography. 

Most: Dancin' in Circles 'cause Gaga is sexy af :air:

Least: A-yo 'cause I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't enjoy it as much as the Coachella performance:madge:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived