Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West Is Facing A Countersuit From Lloyd's

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

Kanye West is facing insurer's countersuit pointing to drug & alcohol policies.

http://hot983.iheart.com/content/2017-08-30-kanye-wests-insurer-hits-back-with-countersuit-over-tour-cancellation/

"Kanye West isn't getting paid for his canceled tour because Lloyd's of London believes his breakdown was his own fault, and fueled by prescription drugs and illegal drugs ... according to a new lawsuit"

"Kanye sued the insurer for $10 mil. In its docs, Lloyd's says it wants the judge to rule it's free and clear to NOT pay Kanye a dime."

MusicLover83
16 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Kanye West is facing insurer's countersuit pointing to drug & alcohol policies.

http://hot983.iheart.com/content/2017-08-30-kanye-wests-insurer-hits-back-with-countersuit-over-tour-cancellation/

"Kanye West isn't getting paid for his canceled tour because Lloyd's of London believes his breakdown was his own fault, and fueled by prescription drugs and illegal drugs ... according to a new lawsuit"

"Kanye sued the insurer for $10 mil. In its docs, Lloyd's says it wants the judge to rule it's free and clear to NOT pay Kanye a dime."

What celebrity is not on drugs of some kind...😂. I just hope all the crew got paid for time and efforts. 

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, MusicLover83 said:

What celebrity is not on drugs of some kind...😂. I just hope all the crew got paid for time and efforts. 

He was too drunk. He can't do the show. It his fault for getting drunk.

Miracle

Drug addiction is a mental illness...Determining if the intake of drugs was a consequence of an addiction  or another mental illness is what Kanye has to do.

GagaMyBlood95

If we was indeed taking drugs or drinking too much, then he is gonna lose this. I'm not gonna say if that's right or wrong though

Whispering
21 minutes ago, brizoda said:

How to prove he was doing drugs?

He went from the tour to an inpatient center, I believe. They took blood, etc. His medical records will show if he was doing drugs or if he was in drug treatment. 

gagaisitalian

Wait..........why does Kanye think he deserves 10 million for shows he did not perform?

I swear, people try to paint Taylor as the victim in the whole Kanye vs. Taylor thing, but this grown man is constantly thinking others owe him when they simply owe him nothing.

Archived