Irrelevant

Poor woman, the fact no one helped her that much after the incident tho :S

Also @Katy sis :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

She claimed that no one called an ambulance for her, so she had to call a friend to take her to the ER

why....why didn't SHE call an ambulance then? 

Also, can yoga not be completed without a single toe? 

Like...I feel bad she lost a toe, others can't relate, but to sue Katy for it? Seems like someone just wants some coins...it was no fault of anyone that the wall got stuck, perhaps she wasn't moving it properly. 

Katsuki Bakugo

She has put her toe over the line!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

She claimed that no one called an ambulance for her, so she had to call a friend to take her to the ER

why....why didn't SHE call an ambulance then?

Like...I feel bad she lost a toe, others can't relate, but to sue Katy for it? Seems like someone just wants some coins...

This :sweat:

If she sincerely wanted reparations for her injury, she'd sue the ones responsible (aka the people that she was working with) rather than suing Katy, a rich and successful artist, who really has nothing to do with this :sweat:

🖤

21 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Katy Perry is in a toe jam, after a woman claims she lost one of hers while working on the singer's tour. :toofunny:

Christina Fish claims in a lawsuit she was hired as a stagehand for Katy's Prismatic World Tour in 2014.

On the night of Katy's Raleigh, NC concert she was asked to help move a wall ... when it got stuck and then rolled across her foot. She says she felt her shoe fill with blood.

She says she was offered ice but no one called for an ambulance, so she had to call a friend to pick her up and take her to the ER.

Christina says her right toe became gangrenous, and eventually needed to be amputated. She says she wasn't able to use her foot for months.

She also says she suffered great emotional distress, because orthopedic doctors instructed her to keep her "dead toe" on as long as possible before the eventual amputation.

Christina says she had a passion for yoga and that's now a distant memory without a toe.  

She's suing Katy, Live Nation and a bunch of stage production companies for a whole lot of money.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/29/katy-perry-lost-toe-lawsuit/ - there are some gruesome pictures of the toe if you wanna see

at this point i feel bad for her :smh: like i was sad during ARTPOP when everyone called gaga a flop but as i see it now it was just a matter of sales and promo, witness is honestly a mess :smh: the saddest thing is gaga didn't even try to save the ARTPOP era she kind of rolled with it, but the harder katy tries to fix the witness era the worse it gets :toofunny: 

TheCureinMalibu
6 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Not really Katy's fault though. Did she even Witness the incident? :oprah:

Katy probably didn't even know she has the girl as a stagehand lmao

Hades
41 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Thanks Katy

And now Live Nation will use Joanne World Tour profits to pay because of YOUR stupidity

Congrats!

giphy.gif

As if she is responsible for every technical issue on the tour or she has to be there 24 hours a day in case an accident happens but don't worry she has lots of coins.:sis:

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, Hades said:

As if she is responsible for every technical issue on the tour or she has to be there 24 hours a day in case an accident happens but don't worry she has lots of coins.:sis:

EDITED :poot:

gagaslefttatoo

All Hail Zenna LaVey.......i mean tayLUCIFER with her power of revenge her mortal enemy

ps : she's watching us

mister max

She lost her toe in 2014 and only now sues her? 

I dont buy it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ZiggyZiggs
12 minutes ago, mister max said:

She lost her toe in 2014 and only now sues her? 

I dont buy it

we all know who's really behind this 

r9KfFcB.gif

eRtby.gif

Archived