new music

Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do ft. SZA

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Creyk said:

So many of you are pathetic sheep. There is literally a bandwagon among stans, everybody just always clamoring for Maroon 5 to go back to that "original sound" that they did on their debut albums. Yet when Gaga goes and does this alt-rock country thing, not many of us actually like it.  At least Maroon 5 serve bops instead of some overdone faux-emotional mess just to seem artistic.

Some people here, man, I swear to God. Imagine insulting Gaga like this just to defend... Maroon 5. :smh:

sipthistea
19 hours ago, Creyk said:

So many of you are pathetic sheep. There is literally a bandwagon among stans, everybody just always clamoring for Maroon 5 to go back to that "original sound" that they did on their debut albums. Yet when Gaga goes and does this alt-rock country thing, not many of us actually like it.  At least Maroon 5 serve bops instead of some overdone faux-emotional mess just to seem artistic.

Guess you've never seen and listened Gaga perform those Joanne songs live. There's nothing faux about that emotion she displays on stage.

Be humble, sit down :lolly:

sipthistea

I have several questions:

First of all, how is this still Maroon 5 when it's just Adam Levine, the producer and a guest vocalist these days? 

Why is the song so generic and boring like the previous ones? 

Why did this jerk criticize Gaga like 3 times when he's not even trying with his own music? Who does he think he is?

Even Sugar sounded like Birthday by Katy Perry. 

2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I have several questions:

First of all, how is this still Maroon 5 when it's just Adam Levine, the producer and a guest vocalist these days? 

Why is the song so generic and boring like the previous ones? 

Why did this jerk criticize Gaga like 3 times when he's not even trying with his own music? Who does he think he is?

Even Sugar sounded like Birthday by Katy Perry. 

hasnt it always been just Adams vocals?

12 hours ago, nagadragonss said:

since adam levine's mocking gaga. idc anymore about maroon 5

source.gif

im not that petty

12 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

They used to be one of my all-time favorite bands (along with Linkin Park and OneRepublic) but they're become so ****ing generic and basic... it kinda hurts not gonna lie :selena: 

how? what makes it generic?  seriously someone explain to me what makes music generic?  i really want to know

Archived