đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork drags, ends Taylor + new song

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, 2007 said:

That writer just wasted their time cuz no matter how "hard" they drag or criticize her, people will overlook that and her music will sell like hotcakes as usual.

I'd still pick LWYMMD over a song that repeat the words "perfect illusion" over and over and over and over.....for 3 straight minutes.

BAOuJDf.jpg

createđź‘Źanđź‘Źaccountđź‘Źonđź‘Źswiftdailyđź‘Źthenđź‘Ź

tumblr_ovhn50Oobp1rs0d5uo1_400.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi there! I know this post is your opinion, and you are of course completely entitled to you opinion, but your post was reported multiple times for flamebait.... not everyone feels the same way about Perfect Illusion, in quite the same manner as you might. Try to approach placing your opinions in the most tolerant way possible, so that others will understand where you are coming from. In short, break it to them gently if you must at all.

Thanks for understanding!

-- C. 

"I'd still pick LWYMMD over a song that repeat the words "perfect illusion" over and over and over and over.....for 3 straight minutes."

Jjkrkfjrjnfjensfhdj where did he say anything wrong? What is this forum becoming :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

ChicaSkas
Just now, Censored said:

"I'd still pick LWYMMD over a song that repeat the words "perfect illusion" over and over and over and over.....for 3 straight minutes."

Jjkrkfjrjnfjensfhdj where did he say anything wrong? What is this forum becoming :air:

it was potential flamebait and my job is to follow up on reports, hence the gentle verbal caution I just gave him... carry on folks, nothing to see here, as you were... ;D 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

peto flex

I can't stand Taylor... The video is good but watching it i want to kill her :ph34r:

đź’Žđź’Ž

Archived