Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Old tweet from Taylor Swift's director about Kanye resurfaces

Bio

Featured Posts

Regina George
6 hours ago, JDi said:

insecure little schmuck

Wow this is really mature of you to say about me even tho you don't know me personally and even tho you don't already know I have problems with anxiety.. Thank you ❀ 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Wow this is really mature of you to say about me even tho you don't know me personally and even tho you don't already know I have problems with anxiety.. Thank you ❀ 

you can change starting here by not being weird giving a **** about a pop star that doesn't care about you looking bad.

people can read people and the world agrees she looks rotten. that's why she has to devote her entire career to fixing the unfixable. she can't run from it and neither can you so start accepting the reality, especially in situations like this one where we can all share a laugh without agreeing with the statement. 

Just now, JDi said:

you can change starting here by not being weird by giving a **** about a pop star that doesn't care about you looking bad.

people can read people and the world agrees she looks rotten. that's why she has to devote her entire career to fixing the unfixable. she can't run from it and neither can you so start accepting the reality, especially in situations like this one where we can all share a laugh without agreeing with the statement. 

"The world" being jealous stans in pop forums. Because the actual world sees a pretty, smart girl in her. Far from "rotten".

it wasn't laaaahv

Regina George
Just now, JDi said:

you can change starting here by not being weird by giving a **** about a pop star that doesn't care about you looking bad.

Yea that doesn't include calling others "insecure little schmucks". She is getting that no1 single, first by a female in 2017. She saved our fave, Gaga, cuz she once again made pop music the top music. That is fact. And what ever you think, she is selling, she is getting no1's, she doesn't care. 

Just now, Censored said:

"The world" being jealous stans in pop forums. Because the actual world sees a pretty, smart girl in her. Far from "rotten".

yes but the world also sees a girl that's going on and on about something that's not relevant to them.

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea that doesn't include calling others "insecure little schmucks". She is getting that no1 single, first by a female in 2017. She saved our fave, Gaga, cuz she once again made pop music the top music. That is fact. And what ever you think, she is selling, she is getting no1's, she doesn't care. 

what I said is what an old man that means well would say. sorry if it offended you. we all have insecurities.

"a friend who'll tease is better"

1 minute ago, JDi said:

yes but the world also sees a girl that's going on and on about something that's not relevant to them.

And they don't care about that one thing, like you say. They buy her music, they watch her videos, they like her. So either follow suit or stop talking bout "the world", it's just you and some others here being bitter.

it wasn't laaaahv

Just now, Censored said:

And they don't care about that one thing, like you say. They buy her music, they watch her videos, they like her. So either follow suit or stop talking bout "the world", it's just you and some others here being bitter.

I said that I don't get how the video is so "legendary" in the other thread and that it's mostly the drama that does the trick. I don't get how that makes me bitter.

people defending her were bitter I dared express my harmless opinion which makes them look as insecure as the smart, pretty and successful girl that shouldn't give a **** about her Reputation.

Regina George
7 minutes ago, JDi said:

what I said is what an old man that means well would say. sorry if it offended you. we all have insecurities.

"a friend who'll tease is better"

Ammmm don't worry about my problems.. worry about the fact that you said "being fan of Taylor is weird". Cuz that is so weird. And grow up. I'm not the one calling others insecure only cuz they don't hate someone I do. And I hate no one. 

3 minutes ago, JDi said:

I said that I don't get how the video is so "legendary" in the other thread and that it's mostly the drama that does the trick. I don't get how that makes me bitter.

people defending her were bitter I dared express my harmless opinion which makes them look as insecure as the smart, pretty and successful girl that shouldn't give a **** about her Reputation.

I don't know, seems pretty bitter to me if you have to take a jab at someone if they didn't take one at you and call an entire group of people X thing just cause they like something you don't. :air:

Well it doesn't mean that she gives, getting revenge is a fulfilling process.

it wasn't laaaahv

10 minutes ago, Censored said:

I don't know, seems pretty bitter to me if you have to take a jab at someone if they didn't take one at you and call an entire group of people X thing just cause they like something you don't. :air:

Well it doesn't mean that she gives, getting revenge is a fulfilling process.

did you see how many people were after me for the most harmless comment that it's childish entertainment?

and a talented smart girl should know better ways to achieve fulfillment. being better at what she does is the ultimate revenge. this song is not better than Kanye's or Katy's best. it's actually one of her weakest. that's why she had to go so hard with the video. come on now.

I don't care about her but she gets too much credit for this. it doesn't bother me, it's just that it's bound to make some people scratch their heads. same with Beyoncé... and I don't think anyone can really hate Beyoncé as a person like in Taylor's case.

20 hours ago, JDi said:

did you see how many people were after me for the most harmless comment that it's childish entertainment?

and a talented smart girl should know better ways to achieve fulfillment. being better at what she does is the ultimate revenge. this song is not better than Kanye's or Katy's best. it's actually one of her weakest. that's why she had to go so hard with the video. come on now.

I don't care about her but she gets too much credit for this. it doesn't bother me, it's just that it's bound to make some people scratch their heads. same with Beyoncé... and I don't think anyone can really hate Beyoncé as a person like in Taylor's case.

I didn't, no. But still, maybe you should've kept it to the people that did actually come for you.

She got better at what she did though, but she also rubbed it on their faces and I can respect that a lot. Pretty sure that doesn't take away from her talent and/or wits. And the video is definitely better than anything Kanye or Katy have ever released... It's not even subjective. It's literally masterful. As for the song, I don't know about you but everyone I know (and most of my friends aren't "stans", the few ones that are are all about P!nk) liked or loved the song.

The song maybe doesn't deserve too much credit but come on. The video does. Sure JK directed it, but her performance in videos is ALWAYS impressive... Same can be said about Beyoncé actually. It's just something that you can't take away from them, and the vast majority agree, critics too.

it wasn't laaaahv

1 hour ago, Censored said:

I didn't, no. But still, maybe you should've kept it to the people that did actually come for you.

She got better at what she did though, but she also rubbed it on their faces and I can respect that a lot. Pretty sure that doesn't take away from her talent and/or wits. And the video is definitely better than anything Kanye or Katy have ever released... It's not even subjective. It's literally masterful. As for the song, I don't know about you but everyone I know (and most of my friends aren't "stans", the few ones that are are all about P!nk) liked or loved the song.

The song maybe doesn't deserve too much credit but come on. The video does. Sure JK directed it, but her performance in videos is ALWAYS impressive... Same can be said about Beyoncé actually. It's just something that you can't take away from them, and the vast majority agree, critics too.

I'm sorry but this conversation is ridiculous.

there's people that aren't impressed by neither the song nor the video and the more easily impressed should just accept that as a fact of life and stop looking for ways to make the unimpressed look like assholes. I didn't sit to think of ways to hate the video. I saw a lot of insecurity and a lot of effort put into something that's supposed to make someone look invincible and effortless.

admirers can just let me have my opinion like I let them have theirs and stop proving my point that they're childish and insecure about their admiration. 

Archived