event

Official 2017 MTV Video Music Awards Discussion

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm

I am hoping there is lots of drama between Katy and Taylor.  Humble deserves to win over everything else.

TheRoof
9 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

watch GoT instead :queenga: let's make this the floppiest VMA's ever :queenga: who's with me :bon:

ME

tenor.gif

nikola

Is there a link for a show.....i cant watch it on tv sadly

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Miracle

Even if the VMAs get worse every year, I'm still watching them tonight. :cryga: For the sake of watching Katy Perry final act of decay before her death as a succesful pop star.

(though I'm tempted to follow GOT's finale, despite not having watched the past five seasons)

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

First page!

Tbf, I'd be surprised if it reaches 2 pages with how basic and boring this year is :selena: 

In my messy era.

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Tbf, I'd be surprised if it reaches 2 pages with how basic and boring this year is :selena: 

:selena:

Hello Gaga

Miracle
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

we still have LWYMMD video release

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Even if the VMAs get worse every year, I'm still watching them tonight. :cryga: For the sake of watching Katy Perry final act of decay before her death as a succesful pop star.

(though I'm tempted to follow GOT's finale, despite not having watched the past five seasons)

Katy will dig her hole deeper first before Taylor buries her :bon: 

Archived