Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Halsey Is A Boring Performer...

getto

Featured Posts

I might be spoiled by Gaga's very entertaining shows, but Halsey is a very boring performer (even for a "normal" person). I mean, i'm not expecting wig changes and outfit changes exactly, but she's just boring! I am still a fan of her though... But she needs to amp up her game if she wants to be "famous". Here's a whole hour and twenty minutes of her boring Moscow concert: I'm disappointed. The stage is ugly and her "dance" moves are REALLY repetitive.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana has some competition :lana:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

LittleMonster20

That girl from that Closer song?

She is on tour?In stadiums?

Wow,I need to catch up😟

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

That girl from that Closer song?

She is on tour?In stadiums?

Wow,I need to catch up😟

she's so much more than Closer tho. HFK is one of the best albums released this year

LittleMonster20
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she's so much more than Closer tho. HFK is one of the best albums released this year

I'll listen to it soon,i'm curious.

I just knew she was the female singer of Closer and released another single called Now Or Never.

BBhomemaker

I think the opposite I watched the same video and I was impressed :classy:

Don't except huge stage and stuff like Gaga or Bey. I think she's cute and she got a good feeling with her public, her voice is good, she is really great I think she gonna become better with years

1 minute ago, BBhomemaker said:

I think the opposite I watched the same video and I was impressed :classy:

Don't except huge stage and stuff like Gaga or Bey. I think she's cute and she got a good feeling with her public, her voice is good, she is really great I think she gonna become better with years

i hope so.

she needs to shut her mouth about other celebrities though. It could stop her rising career.

ryanripley

i mean, she could do more, i'll give you that

but she can't do that much more, because she's not that mainstream and would have a much much smaller budget than the other pop girls

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

i mean, she could do more, i'll give you that

but she can't do that much more, because she's not that mainstream and would have a much much smaller budget than the other pop girls

yeah i understand...

Fiona Apple

I mean she is a casual performer..She sings her songs and moves around the stage. At least her live vocals are pretty decent

BBhomemaker
Just now, JeremiJello said:

i hope so.

she needs to shut her mouth about other celebrities though. It could stop her rising career.

Iggy tea

but don't worry like Lana she got a strong fanbase 

Tom Nook

Wow that stage is kinda empty, I would've expected a led backdrop for visuals since HFK is a conceptual album. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Just now, Fiona Apple said:

I mean she is a casual performer..She sings her songs and moves around the stage. At least her live vocals are pretty decent

yeah that's one thing i like about her compared to other performers her age.

Archived