Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is StubHub reliable?

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

I attended the show in Chicago and I loved it!! I was on the floor, but it was strange having seats on the floor. So, I'm considering buying a $212 GA floor ticket to the Indianapolis show on StubHub. My question is, is StubHub reliable for legit tickets? Also, how does buying resale tickets work for GA with the credit card entry? If I buy a resale GA, will I even be able to get in? 

Thanks for your help, guys!

heda97

Yes, if the tickets are fake they will refund you, but you might miss out on the show 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Very reliable.

Money back guarantee if anything goes wrong, which nothing ever has. After you receive your tickets in the mail or email, you can even call the venue to verify that they're legit.

What will most likely happen is that you will be mailed a VISA or Mastercard gift card that the tickets were purchased with. Literally thats it. They'll scan it on the way in. Done.

3 minutes ago, pkxd said:

Very reliable.

Money back guarantee if anything goes wrong, which nothing ever has. After you receive your tickets in the mail or email, you can even call the venue to verify that they're legit.

What will most likely happen is that you will be mailed a VISA or Mastercard gift card that the tickets were purchased with. Literally thats it. They'll scan it on the way in. Done.

Glad to hear that! It would just suck to drive 3 hours there and not get in! Lol

I'm confused though, they'll send me some person's credit card??? Or is it like a temp credit card?

7 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

Glad to hear that! It would just suck to drive 3 hours there and not get in! Lol

I'm confused though, they'll send me some person's credit card??? Or is it like a temp credit card?

It's a gift card :-) . 

Like a card that someone purchased at their local kroger, meijer, cvs, wal-mart (whatever store you have near you). 
But, instead of it being specifically for a store it is a straight up VISA or MASTERCARD. So, they can be used on anything. So, they buy the tickets on them so they can be resold to others. No name is associated with them.
The name on it will literally say "gift card."
It's the only exception to the "ID needing to match credit card" rule for venues.

Ryuuchan_X

Yes. If the seller sells you fake tickets then they'll get charged for it, and Stubhub will try to find new seats for you or refund you. 

10 minutes ago, djparky said:

Have you tried checking Ticketmaster for any last minute ticket drops??

Yes, but i specifically want GA and they usually don't drop any more of those once they're sold out, so a secondary source is my only option.

River

There's this website with the 20% discount if you enter the code "gagadaily"

But I don't remember the site

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Duella Dvil
30 minutes ago, River said:

There's this website with the 20% discount if you enter the code "gagadaily"

But I don't remember the site

Seat geek

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SiliconeMonster

Used StubHub for my BTWB tickets and had amazing seats that were legit. I believe they also offer full refunds if your tickets are fake.

Some rules have changed since I used them for the BTWB, since I had a seat and my tickets were sent via mail so I'm not sure how GA entry works as credit card only, but I think they send you a card of some sorts to scan when you arrive.

Find your freedom in the music

Tyler1992

When I was unable to attend Gaga in Omaha, my experience with StubHub customer service was great! When I tried to see if there was anyway to get a refund, they were VERY good and tried their best to see if there was anything they could do to accommodate me and give me a refund. Unfortunately and understandably there wasn't anything they could do, but their attempt to try to find an option was very nice and helpful. 

My experience was nothing but positive and professional, and I have no doubts that if I was sold a fake ticket they would fix the situation no doubts. 

pink sushi

I bought tickets off StubHub for the Chicago show and had no problems with them. It was my first time using a ticket resale site, so I was a bit worried about fake tickets, but everything worked out. :nick: They have a money back guarantee, so even if something does go wrong, you'll get a full refund.  

• 2 months later...
Panther2009
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, Bbotx92 said:

I attended the show in Chicago and I loved it!! I was on the floor, but it was strange having seats on the floor. So, I'm considering buying a $212 GA floor ticket to the Indianapolis show on StubHub. My question is, is StubHub reliable for legit tickets? Also, how does buying resale tickets work for GA with the credit card entry? If I buy a resale GA, will I even be able to get in? 

Thanks for your help, guys!

I was wondering if you eventually went to the  Indianapolis show and purchased your GA tickets from stubhub and if so, did you have any problems?  I have purchased from stubhub before and never had any problems; however, I'm very hesitant with the credit card entry tickets.

Archived