💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift is scamming her fanbase

Petrichor

Featured Posts

heda97
Just now, Ernie Swift said:

For the Red Tour it was 60-70 dollars for floor tickets at my arena show, but for 1989 I payed 240 dollars for my higher up ticket at a stadium show.

240 face value? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ernie Swift
Just now, heda97 said:

240 face value? 

Resale value haha sorry for not clarifying. But my Red Tour tickets were face value 

Love Love Love

Ernie Swift

Unfortunately for Taylor's shows, especially for 1989, scalpers got their hands on a lot of the tickets and sold them for a lot more than face value

Love Love Love

gagaisitalian
37 minutes ago, heda97 said:

But wont you go down the list if crazier fans buy her album like 8 times just to stay at the top 

Technically yes. But, the people who buy the album once are still ahead of the scalpers. And that's what it's all about.

Redstreak

You get points for using social media and watching videos. You can also get points by buying the album and merch which makes sense. Who the **** is going to go out of their way to use this program to go to the tour and NOT buy the album and merch? :rip: At least this way I'm getting rewarded for doing so. and this isn't the only way to buy the tickets, its just the way to get access to them first. Clickbait articles diluting good journalism once again.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
1 hour ago, heda97 said:

But wont you go down the list if crazier fans buy her album like 8 times just to stay at the top 

Boosts will be automatically applied to purchases of reputation made via the Taylor Swift Store. No more than 13 boosts may be redeemed for all online album pre-orders and boosts will be deducted for canceled or returned pre-orders. Note: due to massive participation some boosts may not be applied immediately – but all activity is being logged and will be counted.

^ From her website. You can only get so many boosts from buying the album

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I wouldn't call it a scam, since there was no fraudulent attempt, everything is clear in black and white.

However, she is desperate.

then gaga is desperate too lmao I had buy a freaking pin to get a code for the JWT 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Ernie Swift said:

To say that this is a scam is a HUGE reach... I actually kind of like the concept.

oh hi :sure: 

Andrea B

Taylor is smart and she's not scamming us, anyway... use my code and register now: tswft.co/ces-8

:nails:

MrFameKills

Lol please, go pay $1500 for a group photo that the photographer will eventually lose 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived