Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Without a VMA performance, will Taylor be able to debut at number 1?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Tbh don't actually know anything about their radio/streams lmao but they're #1 so I'm guessing v high :selena:

Despacito is number one on streaming and is still top 5 on radio. It was also number one on digital songs last week.

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

The video is being debuted on GMA tomorrow so hopefully she snatches that #1 we need a pop girl at #1!! Not to mention if she does reference the Kim K drama directly in the video the buzz enough will get here there even if it drops off the charts next week 

Oh okay, I read somewhere on atrl the video wasn't coming. I apologize for the mistake.

Yo GagaGaga

who are the basics who are still streaming despacito this many times

9SL1YeR.gifi hate straight culture :lana:

Miracle

It's #1 on iTunes and it's only been 20 minutes. It's also been placed at #1 on TTH and the song has a massive radio deal. Plus, the video is coming in a few days and the lyrics video is getting a lot of views (500,000 views in around 30 minutes)

She'll be #1 on sales by a wide margin, get a decent amount of airplay and probably sneak into streaming top 10 (top 2-1 if she releases the video). Top 2 assured, top 1 extremely likely

Thomas P

She probably has a better chance of it if she doesn't :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

hausofbrice

yep she's basic, makes generic music - so she will be guaranteed #1 best song ever 10/10 

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived