💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever lip-synced?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

I'm always wandering if she has ever lip-synced? AT LEAST ONCE? 

I'm not talking about having the studio version playing while she's dancing, or having one chorus in the studio version because she's on tour and her voice's tired. I mean, a real full performance. When you think about it, this is so impressive that an artist as huge as Gaga never did that in years of performing. 

o-LADY-GAGA-AMERICAN-MUSIC-AWARDS-facebo

Weasel

I've read that she lip synced to Telephone (on tour during the MB?) one time or more but never saw a video of it or something. 

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I've read that she lip synced to Telephone (on tour during the MB?) one time or more but never saw a video of it or something. 

you probably mean this from the infamous show where she lost outfits and props and had to run to the store to buy a cheap wig. it had technical issues throughout 

Phaye Monster

She's said before that she hates when other artists lip sync so...

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

River

Yeah while filming all the music videos, she's just moving the lips..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

aaron l
Spoiler

I've been curious about this before and came across this video a while back and the comments are literally vile.

Read at your own risk. :excited2:

LordEnigma

Yes during some of Judah's on SNL. But it was more because of a technical mess up than intentionally doing it. She only lip synced a small portion though.

Bellatrix

I'm not sure if she actually did it but it feels like she did it in the chorus of Sex Dreams at Swine Fest

Guest ARTPOPSlays
10 minutes ago, Weasel said:

6 minutes ago, honk said:

you probably mean this from the infamous show where she lost outfits and props and had to run to the store to buy a cheap wig. it had technical issues throughout 

I heard that this was just supposed to be a dance break because they had just finished the choreo

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I thought the beginning of Superbowl (God Bless America) was pre recorded?

I heard about that, but the video itself was pre-recorded that doesnt mean she didn't sing it 

NIGHTCRAWLER
16 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I'm so shook I got Gaga herself answering my question :lolly:

Archived